Gators in the CFL

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
My father-in-law stopped on a CFL game this afternoon for a few minutes and I heard Louchiez Purifoy’s name called. I did a little poking around snd found these Gators are on CFL rosters. Some, like the first one, really surprised me. Others make sense. Players - CFL.ca

Austin Appleby
Nick Buchanan
Matt Elam
Ahmad Fulwood
Jabari Gorman
Will Hill
Earl Okine
Louchiez Purifoy
Chris Rainey
Marcus Roberson, Jr.
Brad Stewart
Kelvin Taylor

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
My uncle from Toronto, longtime CFL fanatic, said Chris Rainey was one of the best players he ever saw. Said he was better than Rocket Ismael. I had no idea.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Perhaps that should be our new recruiting hook. Come to UF and your dreams of playing football for pay will live on in the CFL after your college eligibility runs out.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Perhaps that should be our new recruiting hook. Come to UF and your dreams of playing football for pay will live on in the CFL after your college eligibility runs out.
Nah, you just put together a lengthy reel of Driskell NFL highlights and say, "If he can get paid for that, so can you!"

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

We did have 8 drafted by the NFL this year, tied for 5th most & 2 fewer than Bama & OSU’s 10. Gators had 7 drafted in 2020, also tied for 5th.

Makes 8-4 all the more irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.