Gators in the NFL Playoffs; McPherson sends Bengals to Super Bowl

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
kickers are like golfers. He on a hot streak, I hope it last forever until the dreaded shank. Then its mental
He didn’t miss a kick the entire season…might be a little more than a “hot streak”!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Amazing defensive turnaround for Cincy after being down 18

KC’s OL has been an issue all year and Cincy blew it up in the 2nd half. Plus they seemed well prepared for Mahomes’ tendencies when he does those deep loops while scrambling. That sort of pressure undoes QBs.

And Burrow with a couple of elite WRs is dangerous. Amazing indeed.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
63e0tk.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bengals got the best return on that draft investment.
Each win adds bonus money to all the players' bank accounts.
Now that's a team player. $$

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Fred Johnson is on the Bengals as well as Hargreaves. Both are inactive. Who would have thought ole Fred could be a super bowl champ.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Bengals have a player from Daytona Beach Mainland, Ricardo Allen.
I have cousins who were at Athens High with Burrow. One was asst coach, his boy was a Soph lineman in Burrow's senior season.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I thought someone else posted a pic of Brandon Powell with the rams a week or so ago, can’t find it…

Happy for that kid. The fact that he’s on an nfl roster and playing KR/WR just shines a giant spotlight on the piss poor coaching he got while at UF, especially the ST coaches.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Happy for that kid. The fact that he’s on an nfl roster and playing KR/WR just shines a giant spotlight on the piss poor coaching he got while at UF, especially the ST coaches.

Makes me wonder how on earth Brandon James couldn't make it work.? That guy was sure-handed fearless and he led the nation in PRs. I thought of him as Tyreek Hill type.??

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Makes me wonder how on earth Brandon James couldn't make it work.? That guy was sure-handed fearless and he led the nation in PRs. I thought of him as Tyreek Hill type.??

T Hill is a good comparison, but B James didn’t have the top end speed to stick around long. Surprised Powell does - again, that just amplifies how bad the coaches were while Powell was here.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Evan “Strut” McPherson stayed on the field during halftime to watch the show. And OBTW tied Adam Vineteri for most FGs in a single postseason.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait.! You don't need to strategize with your kicker at halftime.?

Someone post his stats, for the entire season and for playoffs and for Supperbowl.
When will Playboy do a centerfold of McPhearson's nude foot.? - Airbrushed to cover the bruises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator