Gators lead all universities in 2021 Olympic Medal Count

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Bobby Finke takes the Gold in men's 1500...surges past the other two contenders. Our first gold in this event in over 30 years.

Caleb Dressel took home the 50M free Gold too.

One more event for Dressel tonight too...

When he accelerated for the final 50 his torso rose out of the water a bit. Stunningly fast & even he was surprised when they told him the final split on the post-swim interview.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When he accelerated for the final 50 his torso rose out of the water a bit. Stunningly fast & even he was surprised when they told him the final split on the post-swim interview.
iu

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The thread title has sent Fooley to the hospital from rubbing himself so raw!!! I can hear Fooley now "See I told everyone I knew what I was doing in running the Ath. Dept."

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
I'm in the camp that it's great that the University is doing well at the Olympics but at the same time dumbfounded how we can't get it together within the football program.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I'm in the camp that it's great that the University is doing well at the Olympics but at the same time dumbfounded how we can't get it together within the football program.
Because American Football is just one of 19 equally important venues to showcase the talents, tenacity, and (fill in alliterative word here) of student athletes. Football is consistently above the median line for results and until all 19 sports are median we must rebalance the resource allocation to facilitate that outcome.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Without reading all 3 pages, am I the only one that refuses to accept a simple medal count. As if a gold, silver and bronze are worth the same. They are not. If gold=3 & silver=2 & bronze=1 then it is really:

UF-30
UI-23
Stanford-21
Cal-16
Aub/UGA-13
UCLA-10

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How long was Beal at UF? Four months?

I think I spent more time at the photocopier or printer in the library than he did on campus.

It is hard to consider a guy like that "a Gator".

You stayed at the copier all day vociferously complaining about it always being jammed to throw us off realizing you kept jamming it.

With respect...I have not watched 1 minute of the Olympics.

I used to love the Olympics.
That's because the athletes loved their country the same as you did. That's vanishing.

Holy shtt... Rog has a brother who has also been hitting the laughing gas.

Laughing gas makes you float.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
How long was Beal at UF? Four months?

I think I spent more time at the photocopier or printer in the library than he did on campus.
It is hard to consider a guy like that "a Gator".
making it easier to plagarize back in your dorm in Buckman. Beal was a big reason we came within a minute of making another final four. If he returns we win another FF. I figured $$$ talks and bllshtt walks here in the world of big bidnesss........... he has done well.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator