Gators new and astounding pregame court projection

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We're actually an "everything" school, but we haven't been doing that well on that lately.

Actually, we have been doing well at 'everything', just not at the major sports of Football and Basketball.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I ain't impressed. Do it with our football stadium and maybe I'll get a little twitch in my pants...:shakehead:

A victim of genetics huh?.?. I little twitch in your pants is ALL you'll ever have...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I say charge another buck or two a ticket and make it a full time thing. Heck, we beat Kentucky by 20 with it. May be worth it.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I guess it was a one-time thing. Too expensive to keep doing it.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/...ketball-fans-get-pricey-rare-3-D-video-treat-
Yeah, I saw this and was coming on to post the same thing. Disappointing that it isn't a permanent part of the pre-game. I'm guessing we must have simply rented the 3-d projecting equipment. Wonder how much it would be to buy? Then we wouldn't have the per game cost, just a one time fix cost that could be spread out over multiple years.

I'd love to see this made a permanent part of Gator basketball. There has to be some big money booster(s) that could pony up to make it permanent.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yeah, I saw this and was coming on to post the same thing. Disappointing that it isn't a permanent part of the pre-game. I'm guessing we must have simply rented the 3-d projecting equipment. Wonder how much it would be to buy? Then we wouldn't have the per game cost, just a one time fix cost that could be spread out over multiple years.

I'd love to see this made a permanent part of Gator basketball. There has to be some big money booster(s) that could pony up to make it permanent.

And if you bought the equipment it could be different at different games. Could you have that big Gator eat a hog and blood go everywhere? Probably not in this day and time.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And if you bought the equipment it could be different at different games. Could you have that big Gator eat a hog and blood go everywhere? Probably not in this day and time.
Its simply stupid we put in whatever number of millions into renovating it and for another 1-2 we could have had these all the time. Money could have easily been made up by using them for concerts and other standup events held there too.....freaking Foley! Lastly, leave it to a woman to take 3 years to put together a 1 minute project :box:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like you would just keep the projectors up there and play the same video every night, no? :dunno:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like you would just keep the projectors up there and play the same video every night, no? :dunno:

c3e2c486dbae2598ad2006d60dd8ab5a.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator