Gators Players/Fans mock the death of Mike the Tiger?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Mike the Tiger lived in a 20,000 square foot enclosed space with a temperature controlled night house and complete with a pool and waterfalls. He got to attend any LSU home game free of charge. He got the best of medical care with all of his vaccinations being kept up to date. He got all the meat he could ever want to eat. Hell, he had a better life than I have.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was the skeleton of a domestic cat, not a tiger. You can pick them up as Halloween decorations all over the place. This is so dumb.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever happened to taking the high road? What makes college football great is tradition, whether you like it or not. Plenty of other classier ways to poke fun at an opponent, no matter how inbred they are.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I don't give one big crap about LSU or their hurt feelings. I do however think that the purple and gold beads was a reference to Mike the Tiger and it is classless to mock Mike's passing. That reeks of Toothless (as someone noted in the picture).

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Whatever happened to taking the high road? What makes college football great is tradition, whether you like it or not. Plenty of other classier ways to poke fun at an opponent, no matter how inbred they are.

I'm with you. If you have a UF degree, I expect you to be able to read, get a job, pay your taxes, and show some class.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope smokey is next. And UGA 19. I hope the war eagle attacks that damn rooster and then hits a ceiling fan.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Considering we were playing the Missouri TIGERS... I'm thinking it's not related.
But...the skeleton was wearing Mardi Gras beads :scratchchin:

... and you can't get more naked than showing your skeleton.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Your pics from your pig roasting will do just fine for Arky in a few weeks :lol:
Sure, sh!t the bed over some dead f vcking road kill that The Oger will try and use for motivation....but don't give the Fat Man any such respect :lol:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
F v c k them. I was was going to bring these dead Blue Hose to the Presbyterian game, but lsu ruined that. F v c k them all.
8321edc7cdd857511912cb61eb0ae94c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.