Gators Survive; Noles Dead Ahead

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mac has been a miracle worker in changing the loser mentality left over from Muschamp. To get to 10 wins is amazing. However, until he gets better talent at QB, Oline and PK, we're going to continue to be angst-ridden watching these games.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We are not pretty. We have a mole, not a beauty mark, at QB and it's not covered sufficiently by our powder puff OL. Our kicking game is the pimple on our collective ass, and it's painful to the point of being uncomfortable no matter where or how you try to position yourself.

That said, I think to what it would be like with out JMac here. I get the 'what if' game goes a hundred different ways, but we are light years ahead of where we have been. That we're not a CFP quality team (even if we make it, we're not that level, IMO) we are waaaayyyy ahead of where we expected to be this time last year or even half a year ago.

Our 10-1 ain't pretty, but there are lots of prettier teams wishing they had our record and opportunities still ahead of them.

This thread epitomizes the complaining about winning. I'm not happy with how we look, but I'm happy we won.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Taking a Messedchomp morass to 10-1 is a miracle worker job. McThanx.
Who goes 10-1 in a new-coaches, new systems rebuilding year? A COY does.
A better paying bowl game helps towards paying off the IPF.
A fun game will bring best recruits in the coming years. We'll be stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.