• Swamp Donkey

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Zambo should have been on, too. He's got a sharp wit. We could have easily expanded the poll to 15 but we had only 10 slots to fill. The job now is remove a few undeserving posters to make room for divits and Zambo.

Wait a minute now. Wait just a darn minute.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute now. Wait just a darn minute.

best-youre-fired-gif-578-1.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's blatantly obvious which of those 10 didn't belong on the list. I mean, VERY obvious.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dubs Dubs dubs................when you gonna learn man? You are just their way of saying to friends on the outside...................."I got black friends so aint no racist".............

Wow, this statement coming from today's democratic, liberal, hypocrite left... that's disconnected, drone level gold right there :lmao2:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Wow, this statement coming from today's democratic, liberal, hypocrite left... that's disconnected, drone level gold right there :lmao2:
'THis from somebody so insecure they refer to themself as Stud. You got the Playboy tag on the front of your leased Lexus? :lmao2:
oh yeah, I take it I dont come close to your fav poster in the poll. Maybe when the least fav poll comes out you can get more traction with your cliches about my character and good name. :bananarope:

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly I'm my favorite poster. ...but I wouldn't expect or want to be listed. It's also not why I refuse to participate. There are too many that I would vote for and only a few listed that I would. I agree that Zambo & Divits should be on there, but there are so many more that are deserving. It would be better if there were 20 more choices and each person could vote for 3-5 favorites. I know the board software doesn't allow it, but it would be better.

Nonetheless, this is a good off-season topic, so kudos to '78 for taking the initiative to start the poll. Also, darts to '78 for being so dumb as to start a poll that would tick-off most of the board for having been omitted.

Just remember that we're all Ox's favorite posters!

:lol3:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For the purpose of recruiting non-posters into the flow (GC growth) construct a poll listing many,
many names with a scoring system rating each 1-10 in appeal. For encouraging more recruits
to post it's best to push the playing time we offer.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly I'm my favorite poster. ...but I wouldn't expect or want to be listed. It's also not why I refuse to participate. There are too many that I would vote for and only a few listed that I would. I agree that Zambo & Divits should be on there, but there are so many more that are deserving. It would be better if there were 20 more choices and each person could vote for 3-5 favorites. I know the board software doesn't allow it, but it would be better.

Nonetheless, this is a good off-season topic, so kudos to '78 for taking the initiative to start the poll. Also, darts to '78 for being so dumb as to start a poll that would tick-off most of the board for having been omitted.

Just remember that we're all Ox's favorite posters!

:lol3:
Are you the guy with the gasmask?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To make it clear to those who took the offer, if I lose this, I dont pay anyone anything. Im not The Bowl, just proud to finish second.

I may have to breakout the Chuck Norris av to have a chance against The Duke.

How can anyone compete against The Duke?

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm using the app and for some reason I can't see the names on the poll. My vote is cover2. I always enjoy reading his insightful posts especially after games. But there's a lot of great posters here, which is why I don't bother with any other board.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The best I could do was get attacked in this positive thread and then have to show my azzz in reply.................:wobble::pumper:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'THis from somebody so insecure they refer to themself as Stud. You got the Playboy tag on the front of your leased Lexus? :lmao2:
oh yeah, I take it I dont come close to your fav poster in the poll. Maybe when the least fav poll comes out you can get more traction with your cliches about my character and good name. :bananarope:

Now, you know I wasn't going to let that progressive drivel slide :grin: The Playboy tag is long gone, but I still cruise around in a paid off Lexus :highfive:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.