Recruiting George Campbell decides today

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was really hoping we'd get this guy. It shouldn't really be a disappointment because we've known we was out of the race for a while now.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's walking into a stacked group at FSU.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that he's not waiting like some others to see the new offense is yet another sign. It will be a complete surprise if wears orange and blue.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His recruitment has been so odd.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah well that's what happens when you listen to your uncle who's a nole fan. Don't know that this will be his final destination , but the whole thing since the uncle got involved like J says has been odd,

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
He's committing to FSU but if we have a big season, we could flip him. Keep in mind they got Rudolph and Lane last year.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n42024 said:
He's committing to FSU but if we have a big season, we could flip him. Keep in mind they got Rudolph and Lane last year.

This is why it makes no sense to me.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's all over the map. This is the same kid that was a strong lean to us, went to a Michigan BBQ last year and committed on the spot to them. Then basically talked about how is commitment was never going to change. When he committed, that he was bonded to the Wolverines. Less than 6 months later he's back on the recruiting scene.

My point is that you have no idea what he's going to do until he inks his LOI.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n42030 said:

That basically goes for all players.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
He's all over the map. This is the same kid that was a strong lean to us, went to a Michigan BBQ last year and committed on the spot to them. Then basically talked about how is commitment was never going to change. When he committed, that he was bonded to the Wolverines. Less than 6 months later he's back on the recruiting scene.

I agree with this. No matter what he says today, he may change his mind if the Gators offense is showing a great deal of improvement.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
GatorInKnox;n42025 said:
This is why it makes no sense to me.
It actually makes sense if you think about it. He's saving his spot in FSU's class by committing. If he waited to see if UF shows improvement, FSU would move on. UF won't.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In a way this kid is worse , it's like J says he's all over the place. His uncle who is in love with FSU took basically took over his recruiting, A lot of the pundits thought that after he visited here the last time and pushed back his commitment date that he was once again a Florida lean and waiting to see our offense. :dunno: This kid could literally change his mind another six times. And on top of Lane and Rudolph they had a large wr class the year before, that's one reason why the Davis kid from the Tampa area cooled on them , the other is tha he's Fowlers cousin.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
sonomagator;n42065 said:
In a way this kid is worse , it's like J says he's all over the place. His uncle who is in love with FSU took basically took over his recruiting, A lot of the pundits thought that after he visited here the last time and pushed back his commitment date that he was once again a Florida lean and waiting to see our offense. :dunno: This kid could literally change his mind another six times. And on top of Lane and Rudolph they had a large wr class the year before, that's one reason why the Davis kid from the Tampa area cooled on them , the other is tha he's Fowlers cousin.
And because of Cowart

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
fsu...as said his uncle really changed things. though he was previously committed to Michigan last year so who knows where the kid ends up on NSD

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
sonomagator;n42065 said:
And because of Cowart
Yeah, didn't mention that , I've been hearing that Cowart has a lot of pull with the recruits in the Tampa area. I know a lot of the Nat'l recruiting guys expect when he pulls the trigger for us at the end of the month that we'll get a bunch of commits double quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator