Get your brackets ready . . .

. . . for March Madness! This year will feel different not having our beloved Gators in the tourname

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Ham Sammich

• Total voters

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
. . . for March Madness! This year will feel different not having our beloved Gators in the tournament. Nevertheless, it is always fun to watch everyone's bracket implode over the coming weeks (the sooner the better!).

Now the most important question - should we do a Gatorchatter bracket?

Name and town if you wish to opine.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No UF just doesn't feel right. This sucks balls

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm just waiting for the NIT bracket to be announced. We better be in. I want a chance to ruin scUM's season even further. They already got gutted by being left out of the NCAA.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
NIT is announced at 8:30 FYI

All this Kentucky talk is making me sick. Duke and UK are the only 2 teams I don't want to win it, any of the other 66 are fine by me

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Today is the day I try to cram five months of basketball season I didn't pay attention to into one afternoon so I can fill out my losing bracket.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Live in PA.

WIll not do bracket. Only bracket is KY wins it all in a final against WISC. The end.

Next sport?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n192696 said:
Live in PA.

WIll not do bracket. Only bracket is KY wins it all in a final against WISC. The end.

Next sport?

Considering that outcome is impossible, you may want to try again.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n192556 said:
CBI bracket?

Well, my alma mater loses at Colorado Wednesday, mainly due to our best player, a junior, all of a sudden thinking he can play pro ball and instead of waiting out two weeks to see if we landed in the CIT or CBI, declares he is leaving and apparently may have already talked to an agent. We aren't playing him, otherwise, we would have had a fair shot against a sub-.500 Buffalo squad.

As for the big dance, I've got a Final Four of ND, Arizona, Duke, and Villanova, with Duke outlasting Arizona in a rather mundane finale. UsucK bites the big one against ND in the elite eight, after barely escaping WVU in the sweet sixteen. Biggest upset in first round I pick is Eastern Washington over Georgetown. I see Dayton riding the gravy train of not only playing the opening round at home, but then playing the next two right up the road in Columbus, all the way to the sweet sixteen. Biggest 1 or 2 scare in first round I see is UVA escaping Belmont. Byrd is one of the most underrated coaches in the country, and Belmont won't be gunshy in Charlotte.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192673 said:
Today is the day I try to cram five months of basketball season I didn't pay attention to into one afternoon so I can fill out my losing bracket.
Ahhhh, yes.

College basketball in one sentence.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n192991 said:
Ahhhh, yes.

College basketball in one sentence.

If this entire season hadn't boiled down to Kentucky's quest for 40-0, I would have cared a lot more. That plus the fact we were terrible, I've been working like a mad man, and I have wedding sh*t to worry about. I'm barely even going to be able to watch the games on Thursday, which has always been a ritual of mine regardless if the Gators were playing or not. Sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator