Gif'd my 4 favorite plays. Enjoy!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
His mouthpiece went flying when he got hit and bounced about 5 feet from him. His face when he was laying on the ground said it all like he wanted a flag for something. Joseph should keep that on replay because hits like that don't come often.

I love the goal line stand though. I see more and more each time I watch it. It looks like their TE stumbled through his block which allowed our safety to get inside to help grab the ankles as he lept. great play by him and Sherit to stop the momentum.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The male cheerleader's face says it all on Joseph's hit.

Danny-Etling-by-Jerome-Miron-USAT-650x342.jpg

Do I recall correctly, did the idiot announcers start to insinuate that that was targeting?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That Perine run was one of the best Gator runs I've ever seen. The Scarlett/Perine combo could be absolutely lethal next year if we have a QB.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do I recall correctly, did the idiot announcers start to insinuate that that was targeting?
I was in a bar so I wasn't listening much. But it wouldn't surprise me. Nowadays, every big hit brings the targeting question from the announcers.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was listening to Mick at work on the Tune In radio app. Loved the final call. ****burger was doing the play by play, so I am sure he had some sanctimonious comment about it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

If they did, they are indeed idiots. He wasn't a defenseless player at that moment. Nor was the hit unreasonably high. It was vicious though, and I loved it!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That hit from Joseph was fantastic... true freshman LB laying out a graduate senior QB! - Gives me hope for the future.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
His mouthpiece went flying when he got hit and bounced about 5 feet from him. His face when he was laying on the ground said it all like he wanted a flag for something. Joseph should keep that on replay because hits like that don't come often.

I love the goal line stand though. I see more and more each time I watch it. It looks like their TE stumbled through his block which allowed our safety to get inside to help grab the ankles as he lept. great play by him and Sherit to stop the momentum.
If you look at the stand, Reese really helped he jumped over the oline (center i think) and disrupted that area.

GatorMD92

Oct 31, 2015
That hit from Joseph was fantastic... true freshman LB laying out a graduate senior QB! - Gives me hope for the future.
Reminds me of the savage hit from Antonio Morrison on FSU QB Manuel...Looks great for the future. Hopefully, Joseph will have the same opportunity against the noles.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Reminds me of the savage hit from Antonio Morrison on FSU QB Manuel...Looks great for the future. Hopefully, Joseph will have the same opportunity against the noles.

Manuel was hurtin' for certain.
Let's watch that again shall we?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

IDK, LSU official roster has Etling listed as a junior. News reports say he has 2 years eligibility left 2016 & 2017. Supposedly he sat out a year at LSU - 2015. So that doesn't sound like he's a grad-transfer.
I'm thinking the media merged his status with AA's just to pump up the story's unusualness.
Luckily, he's beatable. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator