Good for Vandy, Bad for UVA

Dugaboy

I fail to understand why a celebrity baseball coach like Brian O'Connor would suffer a brain fart in the third inning and let his star pitcher stay in and take that beating. Good for Vanderbilt, but really bad for Virginia. Yes, in the following 6 innings UVA came back and made it interesting, but who knew that in the 3rd?

Amazing and shocking..

TallyGator

WobbleGator;n8082 said:
I guess I am rooting for Vandy to win.

I am...SEC team...and they have never won a national championship in anything. The smart guys winning would be a good thing IMHO.

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
TallyGator;n8152 said:
I am...SEC team...and they have never won a national championship in anything. The smart guys winning would be a good thing IMHO.

Since it is not an elephant, dwag, tiger, or butt chugger I am cool with them winning.

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Vandy all the way!

Dores, WTF kind of name is that? :dunno:

Dugaboy

Yo, that UVA strating pitcher reminded me of Charlie Sheen's character early on in Major League. He couldn't find the plate. Kids with orange UVA T shirts in the stands were crying. It was pathetic. Anyone else know why that dunderthead coach left the pitcher in and walk in 3 runs?

As Ox says, discuss...

grengadgy

Lifetime Member
TallyGator;n8152 said:

Women bowling in 2007 :heehee:

Jabberdave

Your mom is very pretty.
deuce said:
Vandy all the way!

Dores, WTF kind of name is that? :dunno:
You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
TallyGator;n8152 said:

SEC all the way, but UVA isn't exactly chopped liver academically either.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
UVA and Vandy should just have a big chess match to settle things. The players can be the chess pieces and they'll do it right out in the outfied.

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n8315 said:
UVA and Vandy should just have a big chess match to settle things. The players can be the chess pieces and they'll do it right out in the outfied.
Baseball IS a chess match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.