Founding Member
I knew LDR was injured!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nailed a lot of points and stated the obvious with the 'devolution of the offense', 'mind-numbingly bad passing game', 'the Gators flopped around Fayetteville for 12 rushing yards on a measly 14 carries. Florida's offensive line was devoured on running plays, ' 'Right now, Florida looks more like that stubborn LSU offense that failed at phone-booth football.',

and the key one :

Because this is a very stale offense and program.

A week ago McElwain and his players were crowing about being able to ride the coattails of the defense all the way to Atlanta. Then, that defense went belly up against the Hogs, giving up 16 plays of 10 yards or more and surrendering 466 total yards, including 223 on the ground.

which is how we will look next year too, when we lose a lot on the defensive side. sooo, enjoy the Birmingham Bowl this year, next year we might not make one

oh, btw, fire butters & nuss

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Atleast this guy has some balls. whats even more encouraging is he even mentioned hot seat already.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ashcoff has been around for a while. He's a Gator and used to post on the old GSMB. You can bet he reads message boards. The whole article could have been lifted from the threads of Gatorchatter. It outlined what we all know. And unless some kind of miracle happens and our line learns how to block, our coaches learn how to coach and one of the freshmen light it up at QB we are in for a couple more very loooooong seasons of Gator football.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
He's right, we basically have our best offensive weapon in calloway since percy harvin, and we can't seem to get him the ball to make plays. It's mindboggling...

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
In other news, grass is green, water is wet, the sky is blue, and UGay hasn't been relevant since 1980.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Someone posted that article in one of the threads yesterday. I've now read it twice. Thanks for that. :cry2:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Hopefully, the new AD will read this and $hit can this entire staff sooner than later.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess this article was for those without eyesight or ranking watchers. It damn sure isn't educational for any fan that's been plugged in. I mean it's been so long since the parties have been about how much we would win by instead of this new era of if we can score. Geez

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well think about it. If you're an "athlete" you're not wanting to play here because you're not gonna get enough touches at WR or RB to showcase yourself. If you're a dual threat QB you're not gonna come because the coaches philosophy frowns upon your skillset. If you're a top rank TE at best you're going to catch 1 or 2 passes a game for about 5 yards total.....If you're a offensive lineman you've been watching guys currently here get no better and get dominated by SEC defensive linemen week after week........But hey if you're an undersized DT/DE you will get plenty of swag from Side Hat.......

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The McElwain hire has been a complete failure. No different than the last dud.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
"While still technically sitting atop the Eastern throne -- which really isn't saying much"... God the truth hurts.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And yet no change has been made with our O-Coordinator after 8 games of hot garbage

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
The only logical solution is to recruit our way out of this mess. It certainly doesn't help when we're only bringing in the 3 stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.