Gorjok Gak ruling overturned

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Good post Jay. This will strengthen the team and should help with recruiting his brother via
older brother enjoying his Gator teammates as well as White's style of play.
And probably the young Gak will see his brother play a lot more ... and become a stronger
Gator fan.??

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
This is great news. He hasn't played in the exhibition and closed scrimmage, but in practices he has played really well and looks like he should be a factor as a back up this year.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
6'11"-231 lbs.------should be a good spot player while he adds muscle and moves.

He has a 7'-4" wingspan they say.....Wow.....hope he can play.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
This is very good news. It will be interesting to see how much of an impact he makes. It would be nice if he could give us some rim protection here and there. Gonna be tough to break into the rotation though.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Good post Jay. This will strengthen the team and should help with recruiting his brother via
older brother enjoying his Gator teammates as well as White's style of play.
And probably the young Gak will see his brother play a lot more ... and become a stronger
Gator fan.??
Unfortunately his brother committed to miami i think

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Holy crap, good news. This is really too much to handle I may have a heart attack here.

And yes, his little bro committed to Miami. Booooo.

Jbossgator8

Lifetime Member
This is awesome news and gives us more depth up front. This team has been practicing together all summer. We are gonna have a good team this year. At least 24 wins. Book it baby! Go Gators!!

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
db1f578bf51ffc751ce796d6b3fad10c.jpg

GAAAAAK!!!

Double Gator Dad

Lifetime Member
If this makes you feel better many thought he would go to Kansas.

If he went to Kansas, it would make me feel better since that is a top flight brand in basketball.
Miami is beyond lame. Oh sure, they had a good regular season but flopped in the post season again but then again, we stayed home so......

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
If he went to Kansas, it would make me feel better since that is a top flight brand in basketball.
Miami is beyond lame. Oh sure, they had a good regular season but flopped in the post season again but then again, we stayed home so......
I hear you. I really can't believe we lost out to Miami, especially given his brother is here. And to make matters worse we lost Alexander our top recruit...see my post in the recruiting thread if you want to be pissed off more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.