Recruiting Graduate Transfer QB Josh Grady from Vandy picks Gators

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;224734 said:
this dudes just trolling dougie, dont even waste your time. flake is the troll formerly known as nctrze and sgt sh*ts.

I don't think he is. I think he is formally snowprint from the gator country boards.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think skyflake stole his name from a rejected James Bond movie…. seems he's all rejects.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n224821 said:
I don't think he is. I think he is formally snowprint from the gator country boards.

i thought that as well... but arent they all the same person really? semi-troll...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;224952 said:
i thought that as well... but arent they all the same person really? semi-troll...

Probably.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This board could use a few more rival posters as long as they're grown up enough to admit where their loyalty lies. It's the lying sneaky little talk out the side of their mouth types I can't stand. Especially the ones that have to throw in little barbs at our Gators in every post.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n225182 said:
This board could use a few more rival posters as long as they're grown up enough to admit where their loyalty lies. It's the lying sneaky little talk out the side of their mouth types I can't stand. Especially the ones that have to throw in little barbs at our Gators in every post.

I really don't get it. We tolerated Alvie, Canetard, Noles, MuncyRIP, and Trailerbammer around here forever. Why to fans of other teams think it makes sense to try to come here in disguise and try to fool us?

GoGators!

Alum
Jul 28, 2014
I don't see a negative with Grady coming here. It is for one year and it seems we are short of arms for practice. A scholly for one year, for a kid that has been with an SEC school (yes, I know Vandy is riding the coat tails) for 3 years, and is willing to work with our team is good with me.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n225214 said:
I really don't get it. We tolerated Alvie, Canetard, Noles, MuncyRIP, and Trailerbammer around here forever. Why to fans of other teams think it makes sense to try to come here in disguise and try to fool us?

It's really only one special snowflake (skyflake in this case) that keeps coming back as a new fake "Gator fan".

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GoGators!;n225224 said:
I don't see a negative with Grady coming here. It is for one year and it seems we are short of arms for practice. A scholly for one year, for a kid that has been with an SEC school (yes, I know Vandy is riding the coat tails) for 3 years, and is willing to work with our team is good with me.

His lifetime 3 of 7 with TWO interceptions can only be inspirational to our RFr and So. QB's, I'm sure.

You're smelling more and more like a Null troll...

GoGators!

Alum
Jul 28, 2014
LagoonGator68;n225247 said:
His lifetime 3 of 7 with TWO interceptions can only be inspirational to our RFr and So. QB's, I'm sure.

You're smelling more and more like a Null troll...

You Trolling me? mIn

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Law98gator;n225214 said:

It's obviously a nole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator