Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Ok….firings have started….Now who do we get? And have any of you hiding behind your comments ever even play collegiate football or pro? I’m guessing very few
Don't have to play the game to know you're being fed bad football. These firing are a complete joke. Both were gone at the end of the season anyway. Dan is the problem. Until he's gone, we're screwed.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
We'll be lucky to get by Mizz and free shoe u this year! I don't even want to look forward as far as next year yet!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This BS is two years too late.

And besides, the HC is a lazy douche who is now throwing long time associates under the bus.

I don’t want this man or Strichnine having anything to do with this program anymore. Things were on the precipice post-Butters. They’ve ruined it.

Strichnine looks like he’s gonna make the same screw up Dan did and stick with his guy. Florida football is finished.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So who's gonna call defense the last 3 games?

Please tell me that you are being facetious. You could call it as you are dropping a deuce during the games from the comforts of your own shytter and I guarantee the defense will be better that having Joe Lee Dunn jr. trying to get them lined up in the Wrong place 4 seconds after the snap of the ball.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are completely jaded and continue to see through O&B glasses. It’s ok to have 4* duds, which we have not to mention the transfers that are out of here. Our defense are a bunch of undersized guys playing out of position. Don’t forget the lack of heart out players play with, which will not change. We are set back for years till recruiting changes.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why you don't fire the guy who retained Grantham after literally tens of thousands of people knew and stated that he should have been let go back in December. Thousands knew he should have never been hired to begin with. That's what's most frustrating about Mullen imo. He doesn't understand or do what is completely obvious to everyone else. Clearly, that's Strickland's problem too.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
I'm speculating here, but Knox has actually won a bowl game as an interim head coach. So it would make sense for him to take on the title of interim head coach if they decide to fire Mullen before the end of the season. That is why he hasn't been fired yet, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.