GSR - Grad Success Rates

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt about the writing, but you actually have a job, so reading is something I have much more time to do, not to mention many more years.

I suspect your initial post was an over statement, you can easily imagine people caring.

:ohboy:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt about the writing, but you actually have a job, so reading is something I have much more time to do, not to mention many more years.

I suspect your initial post was an over statement, you can easily imagine people caring.
I’ve been a heavy reader my whole life. Since I was a toddler I’ve gone to bed and read before going to sleep. My uncle got me into Stephen King novels at age 10. I love those books and read them over and over.

My grammar and spelling are a result of reading so much. When someone can’t spell, you know they don’t read much.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
WTF is the deal with men's swimming?

(...backing away from the keyboard not really caring about this at all...)

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
My grammar and spelling are a result of reading so much. When someone can’t spell, you know they don’t read much.

Such a true statement!

And as you progress into the age of becoming forgetful, like now for me, um what I was I talking about? Oh, reading helps.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Schools have associates that write papers for the so-called student athletes. Some schools have larger academic advising staffs than others. They have access to old test questions that professors have used previously.Some schools have more professors that like football and the athletic department can funnel players into their classes. Some schools have more "European Film Studies" or "Modern Jazz Appreciation" type courses that are easier to earn credits in. Some schools are just easier than others. So the whole rating thing can be manipulated. Now I will give you that some of the top academic schools rank at or near the top of the GSR rankings, but for most schools including the top academic dogs there are a whole lot of things going on that impact the rankings. So take the GSR with a grain of salt. It's all a shuffle board game.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I’ve been a heavy reader my whole life. Since I was a toddler I’ve gone to bed and read before going to sleep. My uncle got me into Stephen King novels at age 10. I love those books and read them over and over.

I have been reading for as long, but spelling is not one of my talents.

I sometimes read a book a day now when I find a good series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator