Gymnastics - #3 UF at #11 Dawgs 6pm SECN

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Gators go to Georgia to get redemption for the football team. Meet number 3 for UF and the first road test. While still early in the season, UF needs to start the process of figuring out the line-ups and tightening up the little things. While last week was exciting, it was a horrible meet for them, with having to count mistakes in every rotation except floor. My goal for them would be to have 6 solid routines on at least one rotation. Preferably vault to get those 4-5 10.0 start value vaults in the rotation. Georgia should not pose much of a threat (unless UF repeats last week). They looked horrible in their one meet and then they got the COVID and haven't competed since. Of interest is the Baumann sisters, one for UF and one for the Dawgs. The final meet up between them.

In case you missed it last week, here is the recap. Pretty cool to see the crowd and the energy brought with the finish:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stay relentless, keep the pressure on. Go Gators.!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I went - UGA won the floor but got crushed on the beam. Every dawg but one fell off the beam..

Every win vs UGA is a good win.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I thought that definitely the judges were homers...that floor exercise was no more a ten than any of our
floor routines...Go Gators...

:raysgirl: (Georgia gymnast look a like...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.