Had Driskel played under Mullen he would have won Heisman

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You actually believe that? His agent floated that score - they aren't published. According to people in the know, the real number was under 10.

I don't think it's much of a reach to say that Euro and his family are clearly from Oviedo. From there I think it's pretty obvious.

We all love him, and I'd be shocked if he didn't make anyone's Top-5 Posters list. But facts are facts.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A few thoughts.

Median score by profession
Listed are a sample of median scores by profession on the Wonderlic test from 1983. The scores are listed in descending numerical order, and professions with the same score have been alphabetized.[28]
Electrical Engineer :raisehand:
The Chemical Engineers I knew were weird dudes whose eyes pointed in opposite directions. And System Engineers are notorious *******s. So I'm good with third.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it's much of a reach to say that Euro and his family are clearly from Oviedo. From there I think it's pretty obvious.

We all love him, and I'd be shocked if he didn't make anyone's Top-5 Posters list. But facts are facts.

:lol:

I actually delete the last line I typed. It was this...

...and yes, I am Driskel. ...or his mom. ...or whatever.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Electrical Engineer :raisehand:
The Chemical Engineers I knew were weird dudes whose eyes pointed in opposite directions. And System Engineers are notorious *******s. So I'm good with third.

A double E calling someone weird? That’s rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator