Jul 23, 2014
scale.php

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Taking a break from the typical VD that spreads around that town when school is in session.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got that crap this past spring, was out of work for a week, had sores on my face, hand, feet and ass. Hurt to walk, push buttons on the tv remote, even affected my freakin sack, hurt just hanging when I stood up, had a 103 fever off and on for 4 days. That shiz sucks...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They're lucky its only that. Semis deserve alot worse.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got that crap this past spring, was out of work for a week, had sores on my face, hand, feet and ass. Hurt to walk, push buttons on the tv remote, even affected my freakin sack, hurt just hanging when I stood up, had a 103 fever off and on for 4 days. That shiz sucks...

Yep. That shît is horrific in adults. Extremely common for toddlers, which is why you got it. Goes around daycares like crazy.

It's a derivative of the chicken pox. Have you had chicken pox? Typically, if you've had chicken pox you've already been exposed.

Here's the other joy... There's 2 different strands of HFM. once you've had one strand, you're good and won't get it again, but you can get the other strand.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My face wasn't that bad, but that dudes hands looked like mine. Took about 2.5 weeks for it to finally subside, down side is once the sores go away, the places where they were become blisters and the skin dies and peels away. My hands and feet were peeling and jacked up for like a month. Fortunately it was only on my hands and feet noticeably, a little on my face but hardly noticeable and a few spots on my butt. Nothing like that kid or whoevers arm is in that picture, that would be horrific!

I had a hardcore case of chck pox as a kid so not sure why I still got it. Interestingly enough my son never showed any signs, but the docs still felt i probably got it from him and he just happened to be one of the lucky kids that picked it up but had an immune system resilient enough to suppress it without symptoms.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Or from playing in the "Ball Pit" at McDonalds. Why do I suspect F$U football facilities include a "Ball Pit"?

Just want you to know that "Ball Pit" concept was a 4-liker.

I cut the daycare kids some slack, but now with FSU students getting it, I realize it starts
with those who put their contaminated fingers in their mouth. It's kinda a third world country
disease, which explains its showing up in Tallahassee.
PS >> I heard Zika mosquitoes won't even approach Tallahassee.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My face wasn't that bad, but that dudes hands looked like mine. Took about 2.5 weeks for it to finally subside, down side is once the sores go away, the places where they were become blisters and the skin dies and peels away. My hands and feet were peeling and jacked up for like a month. Fortunately it was only on my hands and feet noticeably, a little on my face but hardly noticeable and a few spots on my butt. Nothing like that kid or whoevers arm is in that picture, that would be horrific!

I had a hardcore case of chck pox as a kid so not sure why I still got it. Interestingly enough my son never showed any signs, but the docs still felt i probably got it from him and he just happened to be one of the lucky kids that picked it up but had an immune system resilient enough to suppress it without symptoms.
Both of my sons have had it. One has has it twice. Thankfully neither Mrs. NV or I have dealt with it. All 3 times it's literally been a couple sores on the feet and maybe one or two on the hand. We would question if that's what they had, due to the symptoms being so minimal, but with fever and lethargy knew that's what it was.

Most recent a baby at my younger's daycare got a terrible case of it. Like that second me picture of what I believe is a leg. Plus, his dad got it too and was in really bad shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.