Birthday Happy 50th Birthday jaywalker72!

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jason and I have been good friends since I was 16 and he was 23, and were roommates for several years in the 90’s.

Suddenly he’s freaking 50 years old and that is really strange stuff. He’s got a whole gaggle of kids and a great career....

.....and I wound up with Gatorchatter. Yeah.

Happy Birthday my friend.

Discuss.

jaywalker72

Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jason and I have been good friends since I was 16 and he was 23, and were roommates for several years in the 90’s.

Suddenly he’s freaking 50 years old and that is really strange stuff. He’s got a whole gaggle of kids and a great career....

.....and I wound up with Gatorchatter. Yeah.

Happy Birthday my friend.

Discuss.
Best friendship I have ever had - thank you, good buddy!

NVGator

Lifetime Member
Happy Birthday fellow Jason. This is the year a whole bunch of posters turn 50. Hope you enjoy your day. Also, I hope it’s not your last.

jaywalker72

Lifetime Member
awesome- a May/December bromance or like Callaway getting caught smoking weed with that old felon.
either way- Happy Birthday Jay!
Welcome to the 50 club!
Thank you, Diddy!

To be honest, Ox has been a younger brother to me -- especially since I am on only, special, spoiled rotten child.

jaywalker72

Lifetime Member
Happy Birthday @jaywalker72 but if you’re neither 72, born in 72, or graduated in 72, what is the 72 reference?
Great question - It is a remnant of the AOL screenname era. It was suggested as a jaywalker alternate and I thought, I'll just take it and change it down the road. Nope. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator