buckman_hall.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:shakehead: dude needs to post more

He's only been a member since Oct of '16. That's pretty much why I went ahead and did a BDay thread for him. We have plenty of posters who've been here since the beginning and hardly have as many posts as he does.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's only been a member since Oct of '16. That's pretty much why I went ahead and did a BDay thread for him. We have plenty of posters who've been here since the beginning and hardly have as many posts as he does.
1 post a day and he would be around 300. I don't think 1 post is too much to ask ;)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
1 post a day and he would be around 300. I don't think 1 post is too much to ask ;)

Who cares about posts? He better be handling out likes! Make it rain!

HBD, Buckman!

I hope your birthday wish comes true. You know, the one that involves a QB not named Del Rio winning the starting job this year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have Happy Birthday. Can't remember your many posts, Buckman, but I can just picture them
ar123104529637515.JPG
:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares about posts? He better be handling out likes! Make it rain!

HBD, Buckman!

I hope your birthday wish comes true. You know, the one that involves a QB not named Del Rio winning the starting job this year.
nav out here giving participation trophies for people who don't even participate....what is this world coming to? ;)

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
nav out here giving participation trophies for people who don't even participate....what is this world coming to? ;)

Buckman visits the Chatbox quite a bit.
That's part of the reason how I knew he lived in Buckman Hall back in the day.
You should hang out in there sometime ;)

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks all! My post count is low because everyone pretty much says what I'm thinking. i do visit this board at least 4 or five times a day. I've been reading the boards back in the GSM board days. Please don't let those half wits Alvin and Lawrence/cane thang in here. Ox have a Zima on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.