Happy Birthday CGgater!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Forgot to mention... I'M A MAN! I'M (over) 40!!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Keep posting and I'll keep handing out likes.

Special thanks to J Copeland for giving his verbal commitment to the Mighty Gators on my birthday! So considerate of the young man to do that just for me.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HBD to my favorite :pumper:!
Always the calm in a storm.
Don't over indulge!
radiobart12.png

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday GCgater! I hope you have a great one and take some time to celebrate!

[GIPHY="party"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/7vQZanyufdRe0/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

I only liked your post because I'm supposed to like everyone's BD wishes.

This has nothing to do with the culture of wishing happy birthdays around here. We really love each other. ...despite all other evidence to the contrary. ....really.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So far for those that have spelled out your AV name - only EuroGator got it right.
(or maybe you misspelled it and most of us got it right? :grin: )

HBD CGgater - hope it's the best yet and thank you for your service!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So far for those that have spelled out your AV name - only EuroGator got it right.
(or maybe you misspelled it and most of us got it right? :grin: )

HBD CGgater - hope it's the best yet and thank you for your service!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How and where did that happen?
Oh, and HBD CGG!

Oh boy, here goes... our church youth group had some aspiring musicians. We had an annual event with skits (to poke fun at each other) and songs. It was a church event, so War Pigs and Thunderstruck were out of the question. Anyway, our band performed Summer of '69. We were killing it until my voice cracked (ugh). We were so close to becoming the opening act for Van Halen, but as soon as I failed to hit that one high note, Eddie wouldn't return my calls anymore.

Shortly after that, I joined the CG and never looked back. What might've been...

Oh, and Ox was our biggest groupie.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh boy, here goes... our church youth group had some aspiring musicians. We had an annual event with skits (to poke fun at each other) and songs. It was a church event, so War Pigs and Thunderstruck were out of the question. Anyway, our band performed Summer of '69. We were killing it until my voice cracked (ugh). We were so close to becoming the opening act for Van Halen, but as soon as I failed to hit that one high note, Eddie wouldn't return my calls anymore.

Shortly after that, I joined the CG and never looked back. What might've been...

Oh, and Ox was our biggest groupie.
One of the co-founders of YouRulz was on bass. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator