gotta love love that hero stuff-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... GATOR!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From the bottom of my heart...thank you all! This place is a nice little spot that I enjoy coming to daily to either just read or interact with fellow Gators, whether we all agree on certain topics or not (thanks Ox!). It's somewhere in between Dunder Miflin and the Long Branch in terms of the "conversations" and the cast of characters. I can honestly say I've learned a lot from you guys beyond Gator Sports. Things like enjoying a good Summer Shandy (which I now know isn't just for p~ssies or the Zima crowd) after cutting the grass is certainly a pleasure. Heck, several of you all even have my old, apolitical @ss reading the Political Forum and I'm impressed with the keen minds on display. I'd like to play 18 with Ray and Bart, enjoy a few beers and popcorn with Dub, Stephen, and a few of the box regulars, put on my lizard suit and dance one dance with Queenie (pending Sas' permission) to Donnie Iris' "Ah Leah," and take on NV in the Octagon the next time he comes in with his panties in his crack (JK, but I still have a good ground game)!

But most of all, I like talking Gator Sports, especially football, with you all. It's without a doubt the thread that binds us all together. I might get sort of pissy from time to time when it gets a little too negative, but a love for the Gators and a belief in what I think and say as well as a need to share will always keep me coming back. Like NV says, I hope it won't be my last birthday and that there will be several more discussions and hell raisings for us to enjoy. Again, thank you all, love ya (mean it), and Go Gators!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hbd cover! You better watch your ass, I'm stepping my game up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.