Happy Birthday diehardg8r!

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday dude, I hope it's your best one yet.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have a day better than all those 364 oh so lousy days.
Really though, hope your day is caked with contentedness.
:bananadance:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

My grandma and grandpa lived in an assisted living facility on the other side of the country. I finally made it out to see them one day. After visiting for a little while, I had to take a leak and there was a very, very thick cushion on the toilet seat. They seemed in pretty good health and had no problems standing up, so it struck me as odd. When I came out of there, I asked them if was to help them stand up. My grandmother, plain as day, says, "No. It's so grandpa's balls dont sit in the water."

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
My grandma and grandpa lived in an assisted living facility on the other side of the country. I finally made it out to see them one day. After visiting for a little while, I had to take a leak and there was a very, very thick cushion on the toilet seat. They seemed in pretty good health and had no problems standing up, so it struck me as odd. When I came out of there, I asked them if was to help them stand up. My grandmother, plain as day, says, "No. It's so grandpa's balls dont sit in the water."

Why am I not surprised this was a Brad story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator