Birthday Happy Birthday Durty South Swamp!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday you durty cock sucker.
9-Inappropriate-Birthday-Pictures.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hey thanks everyone! I honestly had forgotten what day it was until about 2pm when my son got home from pre school and he and my daughter came in and started singing happy birthday. I've been buried with work and stressed to the max so it was a nice distraction. Taking a family vaca next week to orange beach, got a big condo on the water. Looking fwd to a break and some relaxing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey thanks everyone! I honestly had forgotten what day it was until about 2pm when my son got home from pre school and he and my daughter came in and started singing happy birthday. I've been buried with work and stressed to the max so it was a nice distraction. Taking a family vaca next week to orange beach, got a big condo on the water. Looking fwd to a break and some relaxing.

I was so busy at work on Monday that I didn’t get off until 1030p. At 11:30 at night I was laying in bed with my wife and realized I had not even wished her a happy birthday. It took the entire week to Right that ship.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was so busy at work on Monday that I didn’t get off until 1030p. At 11:30 at night I was laying in bed with my wife and realized I had not even wished her a happy birthday. It took the entire week to Right that ship.
ouch. That's painful, and to add insult to injury, all you did to get into that predicament was work your ass off. Those situations are the absolute worst.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ouch. That's painful, and to add insult to injury, all you did to get into that predicament was work your ass off. Those situations are the absolute worst.

I made it up to her. But I had to actually tell My colleagues that I was going to be unavailable From 11 to 2 The next day. Had to take her to a nice lunch.

Then had to take her to a nice dinner on Wednesday night.

Packages have been arriving all week at the house. Gifts that she is just buying herself in retribution for my grievous error.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude.... use your calendar app at least.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude.... use your calendar app at least.

I had it in there. Doesn’t matter. I literally get about 1000 emails and texts a day. Probably 50 to 60 reminders a day.

It just fell through the cracks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I had it in there. Doesn’t matter. I literally get about 1000 emails and texts a day. Probably 50 to 60 reminders a day.

It just fell through the cracks.
i bet you didn't fall through the crack for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator