Birthday Happy Birthday LoyalGatorFan!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I did some qresearch on this and Ive discovered that Loyal's birthday corresponds to many infamous days in history...days where the working class and indigenous peoples have been brought to heel. For example:

On this date in:
936 - Otto I invades italy and is crowned Holy Roman Emperor
1032 - Conrad II claims the throne of France
1494 - Columbus starts using Indians as slaves.
1626 - Charles I is crowned king of England leading to decades of strife with Parliament
1865 - Confederate raider William Quantrill and his bushwackers rob citizens, burn a railroad depot and steal horses from Midway, Kentucky.

I think it is clear that Loyal's birth is a sign...a harbinger, if you will, of a time of coming strife and we will soon hear the lamentation of the women.

:D :D :D

Happy birthday, @LoyalGatorFan . Hope you have a wonderful day full of blow, hookers and firetrucks!!! :)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
HBD, Loyal!

I hope CBN delivers the class of recruits that all of GC is hoping, begging and praying for!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Since there is nothing you can do about getting older you might as well enjoy it. Make it a good one!

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Thank you very much my fellow chatters! God blessed me with a 37th year....hopefully another 37 more!

Sucks I have to share the limelight with Punxatawnee Phil but oh well....

I just want to say you guys are great....out of the 2 message board sites I have been members of, this is the best by far....

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Happy birthday LGF!

and tell all the folks over at ‘Whoopi’s Place’ we said hang in there, this will blow over in no time.

To my shock and awe, I peeked in over there last night and they were actually calling her an idiot and saying she should apologize.....having said that, its still a clown show.... One guy actually said that it would be smart for any Republican candidate to go against Trump and not associate themselves with him....ya know, the guy who is like 130-2 in endorsements hahahaha

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. HBD, LGF. Have a blessed day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.