Happy Birthday SavannahGator!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Professor. Been a long time since we've seen you around. Hope all is well.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
HBD, Savannah! I hope you're thoroughly enjoying the big victory celebration we're having here at GC!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
fa15faaec2e673de196d500c33f11550--fruity-alcoholic-drinks-food--drinks.jpg

heck, I don't know what to get you, just drink this... be safe, HBD Gator!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
screw that guy for not showing up :shakehead:

Thanks to donkey for handing out the likes though :thumbup:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for all the birthday wishes - hopefully I get a real happy birthday Saturday when we rip up LSU (yes, it IS Saturday).

So where have I been? I guess with all the work I do as a prof of Cyber Security, I just don't have time to post. I came back today to see about Tyrie - I can't believe Mac is serious when he says he's gonna be ready for Spring, even with a high ankle sprain? C'mon, I bet he's ready for UGA.

In any case, I'm gonna try to post a bit more regularly. Right now, though, it's back to finishing up the Mid-Term Exam for my Network Security class. Then I've gotta get the info out about this weekend's game to our Savannah Gator Club. I DO make comments there on our blog, under "News". Gotta update my comments for Vandy and put the Event info for LSU. Here's the site: Savannah Gator Club

BTW, if there are any Rocky Mtn Gators out there on Gatorchatter, we've gotten great service this season from Scot Minshall, who worked at their location for years, and now owns the place we go to for our games here in Savannah.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for all the birthday wishes - hopefully I get a real happy birthday Saturday when we rip up LSU (yes, it IS Saturday).

So where have I been? I guess with all the work I do as a prof of Cyber Security, I just don't have time to post. I came back today to see about Tyrie - I can't believe Mac is serious when he says he's gonna be ready for Spring, even with a high ankle sprain? C'mon, I bet he's ready for UGA.

In any case, I'm gonna try to post a bit more regularly. Right now, though, it's back to finishing up the Mid-Term Exam for my Network Security class. Then I've gotta get the info out about this weekend's game to our Savannah Gator Club. I DO make comments there on our blog, under "News". Gotta update my comments for Vandy and put the Event info for LSU. Here's the site: Savannah Gator Club

BTW, if there are any Rocky Mtn Gators out there on Gatorchatter, we've gotten great service this season from Scot Minshall, who worked at their location for years, and now owns the place we go to for our games here in Savannah.
I KNEW I could draw you back out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator