Happy Holidays! Thanks for sticking around in a difficult year

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We’d better pony up some $$$, or else we’ll see ads like this during Gator games with Der Fuhrer hawking miracle ox urine…

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I'm in again Ox. Thanks for all you do for Gators with this website. Just don't give some freeloader the lifetime sub. Say no to welfare

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Christ Ox with the overwhelming majority of members drawing Social Security just figure out a way to put their distribution in a monthly auto donate mode......they'll just think the Republicans cut their benefits....:rotfl: Hell most of the board has a hard time remembering who lives with them at this point..

With the average age of this board, I may be the one to carry on its legacy…never occurred to me until right now.

Don’t worry @oxrageous , I’ll make you proud.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous I just love your post and your insight. I don't post much cuz I'm just not good at message boarding but I've been here from day one. I'll always appreciate what you did for us with this board. I check in quite frequently and love all the banter even though I rarely take part.

After the past decade I think I'm really just afraid to get my hopes up again. It's really not fair to Billy Napier that he's being judged by the previous imbeciles we've made rich. But he may just be the guy. I think I'm finally coming around. But Napier really needs a speech therapist cuz he talks like a goof ball.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Thank you Ox.
I love this place - like the show Cheers back in the day. They lost ‘Coach’ but got ‘Woody’. We’ve lost GMD, Cooter and Rog, but we still have a lot of Woodies. :grin:
I know it can get heated up in here sometimes, but this is what I imagine it being like online and then meeting you in real life

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Good post Ox, I think there's a few of us been around since the beginning but don't jump into the banter much at all. Still, when it comes to my Gators, I've always believed misery loves company so I'm a faithful member. As horrible as the chimp/butters years were, this place helped me get through it. Now, if I had this place when I watched FSU and GA beat us annually while Galen Hall wiped his sweaty head - scratch that, I didn't have two dimes to rub together back in school.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Good post Ox, I think there's a few of us been around since the beginning but don't jump into the banter much at all. Still, when it comes to my Gators, I've always believed misery loves company so I'm a faithful member. As horrible as the chimp/butters years were, this place helped me get through it. Now, if I had this place when I watched FSU and GA beat us annually while Galen Hall wiped his sweaty head - scratch that, I didn't have two dimes to rub together back in school.
He beat the leghumpers in 84 and 86, FSU in 84,85,86. He also signed Emmitt.

That's all I got.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
He beat the leghumpers in 84 and 86, FSU in 84,85,86. He also signed Emmitt.

That's all I got.
Missed those. Got to UF in 87, but hell I did have that '90 season with Spurrier, so there's that. Which we lost our title thanks to Hall's probation so he screwed me on that too.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Missed those. Got to UF in 87, but hell I did have that '90 season with Spurrier, so there's that. Which we lost our title thanks to Hall's probation so he screwed me on that too.
You got to see Donald Douglass! I still have nightmares.

At least Emmitt was there.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Cat Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live
Toonces was the BEST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online