Happy New Year, Chatterers!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Merry Christmas to the craziest gators on the planet. I couldn't survive the off season without you guys and gals. My whole family is going to lake lure the day after Christmas for a week. I have a sick sister and praying this isn't her last with us. We are Floridians and she is hoping to see snow.
Thoughts and prayers for your sister and family.......

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Merry Christmas to my fellow Gator Chatters. May you and your families be blessed this holiday season. Also, if any fellow service members or first responders are away from your families this holiday season you are remembered and very appreciated for your sacrifices. God bless and Go Gators!!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Merry Christmas to the merry band of misfits at GC! Y’all put the “fun” in “dysfunctional!” May Santa bring us an avalanche of top recruits!

I hope everyone is enjoying some great family time. If you can’t because you’re deployed or on duty, Godspeed your safe return to your loved ones!

Merry Christmas!

CG

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
473bcc645e9c1c006fe527c59da662ab.jpg

I wish many blessings to all of you this holiday season. Merry Christmas.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Merry Christmas to everyone on this board that sees this post, I know I'm blocked by many. But to everyone who does come across this I wish a Merry Christmas to you and your families this Christmas. Take this time and enjoy it with your loved ones because you never know when it will be your last one you get with them. I'd give up all my Christmas gifts for the rest of my life to get just one more Christmas with my father but ill never get that again so make sure you enjoy your time tomorrow, soak it in for a few moments. God bless you all! :chomp:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is that day for all of us that was magical at one time. Joyous on others and reflective for many of us now. My hope for all my friends and family is that you realize the giving we do now can be a year round activity. We give things at Christmas but you can impact people in so many other ways. The gift of time and caring cannot be understated. I have had 62 Christmas's now. This is the first without Dad. But my family is blessed with his history and impact on our lives. If something is bothering you pray on it. If you cannot resolve it let it go and focus on what you can change. Life is too important to worry about those things we cannot "fix". I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and safe Christmas with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board that sees this post, I know I'm blocked by many. But to everyone who does come across this I wish a Merry Christmas to you and your families this Christmas. Take this time and enjoy it with your loved ones because you never know when it will be your last one you get with them. I'd give up all my Christmas gifts for the rest of my life to get just one more Christmas with my father but ill never get that again so make sure you enjoy your time tomorrow, soak it in for a few
Well said Kev. You were a lucky one to have a great dad. I have taught many that had none or ones that never failed to dissapoint their children. Try to be the father your father was and that is the greatest gift of all.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
Merry Christmas to the most: unappreciative, unhappy, rabid, crazed, lunatic, fringe fans in all of sports.

Coal to all don’t get us. We don’t like them anyway.

In all kinds of weather,

Go Gators!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas Gators!

Here's wishing you a wonderful day full of celebrating with family and reflecting on the most important things in life. Here's also wishing for the return of Gator dominance and championships!

:chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never dealt with a bigger bunch of scumbags, which I why I love each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.