Happy Veterans Day

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Since I don't see a thread on this yet let me be the first to salute all the brave men and women who served this great country. To those of you on the board that have served a special Go Gators Salute from me :chomp: :drunk:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Veteran's Day to all who served. GCMB posters, family members, neighbors, and friends. And let us not forget the many homeless vets living on the streets because it's more important to our legislators to line their own pockets and support special interest groups than take care of those who really need the help and deserve it the most.

th

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks to all who dedicated a chunk of their life to facing the dangers and hardships to serve your country and do so
for your fellow Americans. May your civilian lives be blessed and may your branches of military soon get the Commander
In Chief to restore pride in your follow up heroes. Blessings to your family who also sacrifice.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It began with these unsung heroes on the Lexington Green. From that day until Afghanistan millions of American citizens have heeded the call to arms.
The_Minute_Men.jpg

Don't forget them.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n311137 said:
May your civilian lives be blessed and may your branches of military soon get the Commander
In Chief to restore pride in your follow up heroes.
What the hell dose that mean? This is a day to honor veterans not push your political agenda. Just look at that clown car of candidates the rubs are putting before the voters. I'm a Viet Nam veteran and I don't know if I would want to follow any of them in harms way. Post you BS in the political form were it belongs.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hotrod;n311181 said:
What the hell dose that mean? This is a day to honor veterans not push your political agenda. Just look at that clown car of candidates the rubs are putting before the voters. I'm a Viet Nam veteran and I don't know if I would want to follow any of them in harms way. Post you BS in the political form were it belongs.

You do realize you did exactly what you found offensive?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Happy Veterans Day!

Concrete, thanks for getting this started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for your service guys!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I Have No Friends :(;n311244 said:

When I was stationed in Germany, I was a mechanic in a tank battalion at a small base called "the rock" otherwise known as (sp) Kirch Goens. There was a lady that made embroidered Jackets and the most popular was "when I die I know I will go to heaven because I spent my time in hell". I liked them but I always thought that saying should only be worn by battlefield troops. Thanks to ALL who have served and who continue to serve. I have 2 sons serving now, one with 5 tours in Iraq and Afganistan and my son in law and daughter in law and step son have all served.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.