gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n84713 said:
They are recruiting.

FWIW, DeKalb is a two hour ride from Clemson (Dabo), 3 and 1/2 hour drive from Columbia (SOS) and Tuscaloosa (Smart).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n84731 said:
What a waste of everyone's time. How the hell does he have the balls to walk into a recruits class room or home and tell him and his family he'll be coaching at uf next year. Matter of fact what makes him believe he's capable coaching these kids up?

Yeah this I don't know. Gotta be pretty hard for anybody on our staff to be recruiting right now. I think it would be better to have Roper as interim. At least then we could be upfront with recruits.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
It's most definitely recruiting, Adonis Thomas, an outside LB for the class of 2015 is in Georgia

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n84786 said:
Originally posted by gardnerwebbalumnigator
Where does Houston Nutt live?

In a padded room in Texas

I always used to laugh about Houston Nutt while at Arky. His QB was named Casey Dick.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Worked all night... tired as hell... hitting the rack... if the football Gods are willing, today's the day the healing of Gator Nation begins.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Checking in to see if the keys have been taken away.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The last two times JF got on a plane to find a coach he came back with Zook and Mushdawg. Maybe he should drive.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
The only logical reson for him to still be our HC is that MC has pictures of Fooley with little boys somewhere.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
williston_gator said:
Concrete Helmet;n84462 said:
Last chance for what ??? I'm a pumper and I wouldn't care if he hit the lotto and beat UGA......I still wouldn't want him here.
This has got to be Foley buying time to work some kind of mega-deal,......right?

I've never once got the impression you were a pumper. And I was just guessing on what Foley was thinking so chill out a little lol.

The time for chilling out has come and gone. It is now the time to FREAK THE **** OUT!!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone expect the players to listen to this guy for the next two weeks? Foley is handling this about as bad as you can...

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

WHISKEY
TANGO
FOXTROT

Foley do something ASAP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.