Have the Rams really forgotten that Fattford is a loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to add that Emmitt couldn’t carry Hershel’s jock!

(just kidding, trying to make heads literally explode)
Both loyal Dwags.
75e056132683e0.jpg

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
The Lions have been a perennial suckfest in large part due to making awful draft picks like Fatt Fattford on a consistent basis.

This guy has fooled more people than Charles Ponzi and Bernie Madoff combined. He should be in prison. At least he will always have to live with the fact he has a worse win percentage as a starter and fewer playoff wins than Tim Tebow.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Lions have been a perennial suckfest in large part due to making awful draft picks like Fatt Fattford on a consistent basis.

This guy has fooled more people than Charles Ponzi and Bernie Madoff combined. He should be in prison. At least he will always have to live with the fact he has a worse win percentage as a starter and fewer playoff wins than Tim Tebow.
Finally someone gets it. Lot of UGA lovers in this thread.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Just stop and think for a moment how much money Fatford has made and is guaranteed in the future. Makes you want to throw up in your mouth.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Just stop and think for a moment how much money Fatford has made and is guaranteed in the future. Makes you want to throw up in your mouth.
Exactly. But when Jacksonville offers Tebow 900K for one year all of social media loses their mind. I bet Urbs wishes he kept Tebow around now. Might have a few more wins and a few less scandals on his hands. Ok, maybe not more wins.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The only reason that stinky dwag breath is playing well is because that roster is loaded. Put him back on the Lions and he sucks....moreso

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason that stinky dwag breath is playing well is because that roster is loaded. Put him back on the Lions and he sucks....moreso
He's got a huge arm and can put up yards like crazy - his numbers with Detroit are terrific. However, it's pressure situations where he folds like a cheap suit. Tony Romo was exactly the same way. He's just one of these guys that can't ever put his teammates over the top when it matters most.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He's got a huge arm and can put up yards like crazy - his numbers with Detroit are terrific. However, it's pressure situations where he folds like a cheap suit. Tony Romo was exactly the same way. He's just one of these guys that can't ever put his teammates over the top when it matters most.

Luckily for him, it's the other way around. His teammates may bail him out of mediocrity this year.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
He's a million times better than Goff. Clear upgrade. That said, he's still a Dawg. The Rams fate clearly lies at the feet of Van Jefferson, Cooper Kupp and Aaron Donald and I feel pretty good about that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's a million times better than Goff. Clear upgrade. That said, he's still a Dawg. The Rams fate clearly lies at the feet of Van Jefferson, Cooper Kupp and Aaron Donald and I feel pretty good about that.
Who didn’t say he was an upgrade? They’ll lose in the first round as he turns it over again and again.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
To be a degenerate of my magnitude takes strength, determination, and a strong mind.

My track record of reckless debauchery and hedonism make it self-evident that I’m not feeble minded.

Now, go blow a goat you douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.