Help determine Ox's buyout for Gatorchatter

What is the best option for GatorChatter's future?

• Total voters

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Poor Ox needs to sell. Napier broke him. He's a fun, witty, ambitious guy and Napier stole his soul in the night. It's sad to see.

He needs a break he's become the very thing he hated. I hope he sells and gets some healing. (Sexual healing of course, including multiple strippers and Zima)

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Poor Ox needs to sell. Napier broke him. He's a fun, witty, ambitious guy and Napier stole his soul in the night. It's sad to see.

He needs a break he's become the very thing he hated. I hope he sells and gets some healing. (Sexual healing of course, including multiple strippers and Zima)

Stippers love Miatas.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be the first to say I'm not excited about the yearly fee but, after thinking about it and letting it marinate I'm on board. If it means this site stays up with Ox running it I'm good. Thanks Ox for giving us this space to vent, and discuss the team we love. Go Gators!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
To the highest bidder. You could help establish approximate value for the website by disclosing the average revenue over the past 3-5 years. Typical website can sell for between 20x to 50x monthly revenue. We could have secret bids after that. Take bids for the rest of the year. Then decide. Or if you need, sooner.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Let me say for the record:

1.) I don't want Ox to have to sell.
2.) But I don't want him being a whiney bitch all the time either.
3.) This site is bigger than just Ox. It's our sports bar. If our bar is changing hands, so be it. We'll still be here drinking and yaking.
4.) As owner, it's all about what Ox wants for the site. No one's trying to James O'Keefe his ass out of here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To the highest bidder. You could help establish approximate value for the website by disclosing the average revenue over the past 3-5 years. Typical website can sell for between 20x to 50x monthly revenue. We could have secret bids after that. Take bids for the rest of the year. Then decide. Or if you need sooner.
IMO, you're overthinking this whole thing

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
How long will you give him to implement your decision? Can you do it in person and record it for the rest of us?
Closing will be 30 days after agreement. We'll send some muscle over to his workshop to ensure the sale goes through.
His 3D printed Star Wars Bots should be easily defeated.

FxaozKEaAAAPtQy.jpg

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I knew this place would go to shyt as soon as Bruce Wayne wasn't allowed to finish settling the score with daytonacane. Some fist fights are just destined to happen.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I knew this place would go to shyt as soon as Bruce Wayne wasn't allowed to finish settling the score with daytonacane. Some fist fights are just destined to happen.
Right. I would attend an in-person 10-year GC celebration just in the hopes of a fist fight.

Would leave disappointed if there weren't at least two dust ups between posters.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Right. I would attend an in-person 10-year GC celebration just in the hopes of a fist fight. Would leave disappointed if there weren't at least two dust ups between posters.
I know right, we could even have a 'tale of the tape".

In the red corner, we have a 30+ year old man who claims to be a fictional super hero's fictional true identity. Who has on at least one occasion accused other message board posters of being his long lost, mentally disturbed, dead beat dad.

In the blue corner we've got a 91 year old female who's arguable the kindest poster in all of message board history that passed away a year and a half ago.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I know right, we could even have a 'tale of the tape".

In the red corner, we have a 30+ year old man who claims to be a fictional super hero's fictional true identity. Who has on more than one occasion accused other message board posters of being his long lost, mentally disturbed, dead beat dad.

In the blue corner we've got a 91 year old female who's arguable the kindest poster in all of message board history that passed away a year and a half ago.
Dibs on the corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.