Herbstreit needs to wipe his chin!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He is the most anti SEC rump swab ever, he is orgasmic with every play Clemson makes. I know it's not news but it's painfully obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He is so over the top trying to make himself look unbiased. Bucknut, he can't fix that.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He is the most anti SEC rump swab ever, he is orgasmic with every play Clemson makes. I know it's not news but it's painfully obvious.

No, he isn't. That honor belongs to Danny Kanell or Jason Sehorn on ESPNU. I think Sehorn is probably the worst.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
No, he isn't. That honor belongs to Danny Kanell or Jason Sehorn on ESPNU. I think Sehorn is probably the worst.
Maybe, but it seemed every time Bama made a play it was because something Clemson didn't do.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but it seemed every time Bama made a play it was because something Clemson didn't do.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
To be fair, every big play bama made looked very much a result of clemson, clemsoning. Clemson gave up so many huge plays where there was literally NO defense anywhere in the area and whoever caught or ran with the ball could have stopped and recited the book of exodus before waltzing into the end zone untouched. Now I will say there was some scheming on some of those to make Clemson completely confused, but theres no reason for guys to be that open that often. For all the good plays at the line they made, their secondary was a complete disaster last night.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I don't know, but Kanell is the worst for me. Good lord that man can't even go a day without getting pissed about the SEC for something. He just can't see through the muck that the ACC are a 3-4 team conference with some crap thrown in. It is a basketball conference and football just helps them pass the time. FSU & Clemson are the only programs that care on a regular basis while the rest only care when they have a good season like UNC this year. If UNC falls back next year it will be back to waiting on the basketball season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kanell suffers from a major inferiority complex. It's standard practice for most clowns and acc school alums. He tries to mask it with false bravado but his deep seeded jealousy for big brother always shines through.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

No offense but Kanell is so much worse than Sehorn it's not even close. The mere fact that Kanell is a Nole who constantly spews FSU & ACC propaganda earns him the crown of biggest douchebag TV analyst.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
No offense but Kanell is so much worse than Sehorn it's not even close. The mere fact that Kanell is a Nole who constantly spews FSU & ACC propaganda earns him the crown of biggest douchebag TV analyst.

By comparison, how much did Tebow do rah-rah SEC commentary or pump up UF while he was on screen? Or Jesse Palmer for that matter? Maybe we're biased with O&B glasses, but I believe they did their job in a fairly balanced manner, whereas Herbstreit and Kannell are incapable of hiding their homerism.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By comparison, how much did Tebow do rah-rah SEC commentary or pump up UF while he was on screen? Or Jesse Palmer for that matter? Maybe we're biased with O&B glasses, but I believe they did their job in a fairly balanced manner, whereas Herbstreit and Kannell are incapable of hiding their homerism.

Palmer tries so hard to not be a homer, he almost seems to be anti-Gator at times.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Kanell suffers from a major inferiority complex. It's standard practice for most clowns and acc school alums. He tries to mask it with false bravado but his deep seeded jealousy for big brother always shines through.

I believe the clinical term you're looking for is "penis envy."

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Palmer tries so hard to not be a homer, he almost seems to be anti-Gator at times.

Agree, and it's almost annoying, but I appreciate our Gators showing integrity, character and a sense of ethics. The clowns have no concept of these things. I'd say kanel is "exhibit A," but he's just 1 example among hundreds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator