Herein Our Gatorchatter Christmas Cards

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Design your card your own inimitable way.

[ Have several very Merry Christmas days & nights my buddies.]Season's Bleatings =

Season's Bleatings =

Law proves McElwain is a Grinch magnet?
--------------------------------------------------------
t-rex's Letter to Santa:
Dear Santa,
I've been good all year ... ok, most of it ... ok, once in a while ... Flux it! I'll buy my on shlit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queenie, if SAS dons that Santa Suit, still "beware the lap!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacing kids' letters to Santa = "Siri, get me an x-box."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MatthewM's letter to Santa : "I want your list of naughty girls."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowman #1 to Snowman#2 : "Do you smell carrots?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, do not be quickly tidy ... instead, step back zenly and :
take in that wonderful panorama of floor with wadded chromatic kaleidoscope wrappings celebrating
yall's happiness stampede. Best wishes GC.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas GatorChatter!

Is that Alex Skaarsgard?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great post, Brad. I have never heard that song of Joy. Mod-youths need to get with it.
I miss the America that valued such emotions/feelings.
Too many are trying to concretely pave over Christian feelings "the feelings" such that these 2 weeks are
the only crack in the concrete where that beautiful flower is allowed a gap to bloom through.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
To one of the greatest Ladies of music. Sadly now, has her vocal control taken by early Parkinson's.

... followed by:

Check in you GC poster living in snow this Christmas.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
GReat idea Rog
To all my fellow gators, fellow opinionated political junkies and normal fellas. I hope you all remember the
real meaning of Christmas. It is a time to reflect and be thankful for what we have and to be generous with
those that have less. A time to let your loved ones and friends how much they mean to you. If you are alone
remember there are others alone. Go find them and not be alone. Or PM me and I can arrange a
meeting of good will and maybe good cheer. This will be my 60th Christmas and I have had almost all good
ones. I guess because people loved me and I reciprocated well enough. Garrison Keilor had a good essay
in the Sun the other day, this is a link. http://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/article/Garrison-Keillor-Christmas-lives-on-10808566.php

The most important thing he said was this:
my mother is standing there in a raggedy robe. She missed her dead mother and found her every year in making Christmas for us.
Even after she moved to Florida, she flew back for a proper Minnesota Christmas with frost on the windows and wind in the chimney. What you do for children is never wasted: this Christmas will live on and nourish them long after you have faded away.

my purty girl disappeared

Last edited:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. May you all spend this holiday season with those who mean the most to you.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here. Have a safe and blessed one.

One of my favorite songs for this time of year, and nobody performs it like the writer of the lyrics himself.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've grown to feel like I know most you as the years go by.

Thank heavens I really don't.

Merry Christmas, fuggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator