Hey Mr SEC

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Richt should get a lifetime contract. Heck, he almost wins it all every year. :lol:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I have to be honest, living in Missouri and seeing these f'n morons around here act like they are the best thing that ever happened in the SEC and when I remind them that the SEC is the weakest it has been in years..they sit there and try to talk ****...I cannot wait for Florida to rise back from the Chump days...

Yes I would have much rather seen Georgia play for the title then Misery as you guys don't have to deal with the one fanbase in the world who has never won anything yet they act like they have.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That coward talked trash, then never posted again after the UGA beatdown. Absolutely no respect for that.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n118191 said:
That coward talked trash, then never posted again after the UGA beatdown. Absolutely no respect for that.

It's called Dwaggin'. Just sent him a PM..."there's a vagina between those hedges".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC....He's all Blow and No Go!

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n118159 said:
I have to be honest, living in Missouri and seeing these f'n morons around here act like they are the best thing that ever happened in the SEC and when I remind them that the SEC is the weakest it has been in years..they sit there and try to talk ****...I cannot wait for Florida to rise back from the Chump days...

Yes I would have much rather seen Georgia play for the title then Misery as you guys don't have to deal with the one fanbase in the world who has never won anything yet they act like they have.

Come here and live in GA, in Savannah, perhaps the most Bulldog-centric city in the state, well, maybe 2nd to Athens. All we'd hear about in the next week is where everyone is going to freaking get together to watch the game (including me - like I really would want to watch the Dogs in it). Now all the natives here can find something else to do at 4pm next Saturday, and I don't have to read it in the paper, hear it on the news, or hear it from my friends.

Yeah, I'll probably hear incredulous comments about them having shut out Mizzou, and "how is it that we beat them, but we don't go?" regarding the tie-breaker. All I'll do is laugh and say, November 1st. Think back to what happened on November 1st. If you wanted the SEC East title so bad, you should have beaten a team that has fired its coach. :lmao:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n118283 said:
Yeah, I'll probably hear incredulous comments about them having shut out Mizzou, and "how is it that we beat them, but we don't go?" regarding the tie-breaker. All I'll do is laugh and say, November 1st. Think back to what happened on November 1st. If you wanted the SEC East title so bad, you should have beaten a team that has fired its coach. :lmao:
No tiebreaker. Mizzou finished 7-1, to UGA's 6-2.
It was SOS and our boys that pooped on the dwags. They have only Gators to blame for their lost season.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They'lll be calling for Richt's head when/if he loses to Tech today.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n118191 said:

Don't worry, he'll be back next year telling us they're going to "win it all"!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I believe I posted something a few months ago about dog fans and their unfounded confidence each year. Mr. SEC is a shining example of this pattern. Arrogantly trying to create a perception that opposing teams actually fear his underachieving program, all while harboring such a persisting feeling of inadequacy and penis envy that he can't help but read and participate on his largest rival's board. Such a sad condition when you spend your whole life hoping an praying for the acceptance and recognition of your superiors, only to realize time and again that you'll never earn it.

I encourage everyone to join uga rivals site. The message board is gold. Currently, there is a thread claiming that the holding call against Usce(that's right, back in September) cost them a NC shot. They're also still ranting about the FG against us, insisting not only that it was good, but that it would've been the difference in the game...the one that was 38-13 in the final seconds. The tears are some of the best I've tasted.:lol:

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
You would figure they'd know their place by know.
They ALWAYS shiit the bed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n118522 said:
Don't worry, he'll be back next year telling us they're going to "win it all"!
The Kings of Pre-seaon Championships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator