Hey Mr SEC

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The problem with Richt is he's no Nick Saban, but he's just good enough that Georgia can't fire him. Nice guy syndrome. They go to the river. They look across the river. But they can't cross the river to the Promised Land.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n118283 said:
Come here and live in GA, in Savannah, perhaps the most Bulldog-centric city in the state, well, maybe 2nd to Athens. All we'd hear about in the next week is where everyone is going to freaking get together to watch the game (including me - like I really would want to watch the Dogs in it). Now all the natives here can find something else to do at 4pm next Saturday, and I don't have to read it in the paper, hear it on the news, or hear it from my friends.

Yeah, I'll probably hear incredulous comments about them having shut out Mizzou, and "how is it that we beat them, but we don't go?" regarding the tie-breaker. All I'll do is laugh and say, November 1st. Think back to what happened on November 1st. If you wanted the SEC East title so bad, you should have beaten a team that has fired its coach. :lmao:
Hey, you live in Savannah. That's where UGA was born and bred!! Being a dog lover, he is the only "good" thing about Georgia and I loved the vagina between the hedges comment. By the way, I can't find that picture of UGA with the UF painted on him. Somebody upload it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.