Hilarious Jim Harbaugh Press conference

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's a dick, but good enough to make Leyer look for his Prozac and Shelly's skirt to hide under again.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I like the part where he clarified that the defenses actually don't directly face each other.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'd have given that reporter the same stupid look that Harbaugh did.

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1:24....uhhhoooo. does the Aaron Hernandez mouth thing! Someone gonna die.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Looked like he still has jet lag and doesn't realize he's at MIch. Just be competitive with OSU and I'll be happier with Mich

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
I didn't sense a chemical dependence or inability to comprehend, just an unwillingness to help the press w/his answers.

IMHO, I think he is tired of dealing w/the press and has decided to be a d1ck to them w/his answers.

IGTBAFG

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;296735 said:
I didn't sense a chemical dependence or inability to comprehend, just an unwillingness to help the press w/his answers.

IMHO, I think he is tired of dealing w/the press and has decided to be a d1ck to them w/his answers.

IGTBAFG

I think this is every coach. Seriously, watch a Mac presser with these tards ask their idiotic questions. There's not much worse than a reporter.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I thought it was pretty funny and he was just messing with reporters stupid questions.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I love this guy. Can't wait until he kick's the sh!t out of Meyer then chases his ass off the field........Ox in 5,4,3......

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n297048 said:
I love this guy. Can't wait until he kick's the sh!t out of Meyer then chases his ass off the field........Ox in 5,4,3......
Ohio State fans will give Urban leeway. They will find it acceptable.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
;n297099 said:
Originally posted by Concrete Helmet View Post

Ohio State fans will give Urban leeway. They will find it acceptable.
Probably give him a raise too. They love him.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IDK. Look at his face...in his eyes...blank stare...delayed responses...ESPECIALLY the the way he kept rubbing his face. That's a guy that's on pain medz.

I've had to take pain medz on and off for years because of a chronic condition. I never abused them, in large part because I hated the way they made me feel. I hated being in a "fog" and being "itchy", especially around the nose and mouth. I work in a profession where I sometimes deal with people who have a chemical dependency on prescription pain pills and I can always tell if they're on them when they walk in my office.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n297117 said:
IDK. Look at his face...in his eyes...blank stare...delayed responses...ESPECIALLY the the way he kept rubbing his face. That's a guy that's on pain medz.
Could also be that he is truly shocked by answering the same stupid questions over and over.....I find it kind of refreshing instead of seeing a coach who gives a canned response or yet like Saban when he tries to intimidate like some sort of angry elf.....

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I'll be surprised if he lasts more than 5 years at Michigan or anywhere else. He's intense, a great coach, but wears out everyone around him in time. Snotty or combative with the media is funny for a moment, but stupid in the long run. There's a huge fan base that they feed for you, and they write to a mixed back of knowledge and interest. So Harbaugh adopts the Muschamp route of condescension and mocking sarcasm. Tick tick tick....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n297117 said:

I've had to take pain medz on and off for years because of a chronic condition. I never abused them, in large part because I hated the way they made me feel. I hated being in a "fog" and being "itchy", especially around the nose and mouth. I work in a profession where I sometimes deal with people who have a chemical dependency on prescription pain pills and I can always tell if they're on them when they walk in my office.

I love morphine when I'm in severe pain, like emergency room pain. It's funny being in the ER and seeing most folks itch their noses, constantly. On my latest visit the nurse was very proactive about staying ahead of the pain and was amazed at the doses she was giving me weren't having a more of an affect on my general mood (it wasn't making me giddy), other than my nose itching. I have a high tolerance for Opioids...........imagine that. :bandit:
However, I've taken my share of oxycontin following at least 4 surgeries, and it never made my nose itch or anything like that. Although I agree that I can't stand the 'fog' it puts you in. I mean, I can watch Oprah on that stuff and be content. No thanks, not for me! I can't understand how some people could be addicted to that stuff. Thankfully weed excites my brain instead of dulling it.

Sep 6, 2014
couple things...

1) Sports writers are truly among the laziest, dumbest, most boring folks on the planet. Same tired, uninteresting questions week after week.
2) Why does Michigan have two different "M"s? The big fat "M" on the wall behind Harbaugh and the weak skinny "M" on his clothes. Weak brand consistency, guys.

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
Fortunately I am not familiar with pain medications or illegal substances. As long as he wins nothing will make him leave other than his desire to do so!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have much experience in listening to him but he did appear "dopey" to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator