Hilarious Tennessee Fan Voicemails Left For Lane Kiffin

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hilarious Tennessee Fan Voicemails Left For Lane Kiffin - From www.bamahammer.com

I tricked some Tennessee fans into thinking a fake number I set up was Lane Kiffin’s phone number, the resulting voicemails are hilarious.

We told you a few weeks ago that we were planning a Tennessee prank for hate week, and that Tennessee fans were super mad about it; I even promised that the troll would be better than last year’s MSU prank #StatesAbouttoBeatAlabamaNext.

We leaked a phone number, that we set up using Google Voice to the Tennessee fans with the help of some friends.

WARNING, I have bleeped out all the naughty words in these calls, but they are still very explicit, very loud, and perhaps NSFW. So turn down your speakers before you play them!

We had a fake voicemail set up at the number so that it might sound to some of the Tennessee troglodytes that they had really stumbled on to Lane Kiffin’s cell phone number.

The-Screenshot.jpg

Trolling Vol fans....An American Pastime. Plenty of funny ones there if you are interested.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol2: Starts off slow, but they get good towards the end lol

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Boy, their win against UGA really lifted their delusions of grandeur right back up into the clouds, didn't it? It's always fun to see UT fans get their hopes up just to have them crushed again.
:giggle:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvie: I loved you. I gave you everything. And YOU LEFT ME!!!!!!!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap that is funny. The compilation at the end was great.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And of course a "Go Gators" in there too... reppin' the Gator Nation...albeit to a fake voicemail account.
But still...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did not know voice mail had gotten to Tennessee. Thought they were still using a tin can and string.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
TheDouglas78;n301806 said:
Did not know voice mail had gotten to Tennessee. Thought they were still using a tin can and string.

They're a little more advanced than that...

Barney.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They must've left out the ones where vol "callers" got into heated arguments with the voice mail. Remember, this is
knee-jerks toward a Kiffy that jilted UT - as soon as he could.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yet ever damn one of those inbreds would trade Band Boy for Half Kiff IN A SECOND. They'd line the streets from Tuscaloosa to Noxiousville with rose petals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator