Hilarious Tennessee Fan Voicemails Left For Lane Kiffin

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Hilarious Tennessee Fan Voicemails Left For Lane Kiffin - From www.bamahammer.com

I tricked some Tennessee fans into thinking a fake number I set up was Lane Kiffin’s phone number, the resulting voicemails are hilarious.

We told you a few weeks ago that we were planning a Tennessee prank for hate week, and that Tennessee fans were super mad about it; I even promised that the troll would be better than last year’s MSU prank #StatesAbouttoBeatAlabamaNext.

We leaked a phone number, that we set up using Google Voice to the Tennessee fans with the help of some friends.

WARNING, I have bleeped out all the naughty words in these calls, but they are still very explicit, very loud, and perhaps NSFW. So turn down your speakers before you play them!

We had a fake voicemail set up at the number so that it might sound to some of the Tennessee troglodytes that they had really stumbled on to Lane Kiffin’s cell phone number.

The-Screenshot.jpg

Trolling Vol fans....An American Pastime. Plenty of funny ones there if you are interested.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Boy, their win against UGA really lifted their delusions of grandeur right back up into the clouds, didn't it? It's always fun to see UT fans get their hopes up just to have them crushed again.
:giggle:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
And of course a "Go Gators" in there too... reppin' the Gator Nation...albeit to a fake voicemail account.
But still...

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Did not know voice mail had gotten to Tennessee. Thought they were still using a tin can and string.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
TheDouglas78;n301806 said:
Did not know voice mail had gotten to Tennessee. Thought they were still using a tin can and string.

They're a little more advanced than that...

Barney.jpg

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
They must've left out the ones where vol "callers" got into heated arguments with the voice mail. Remember, this is
knee-jerks toward a Kiffy that jilted UT - as soon as he could.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Yet ever damn one of those inbreds would trade Band Boy for Half Kiff IN A SECOND. They'd line the streets from Tuscaloosa to Noxiousville with rose petals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.