Hindsight Geniuses

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot about people who have had sex on the Gator head at midfield. Probably more of those here than marched in the band OR played football on the field.
I absolutely did have sex on the Gator head, 50 yard line, but, I didn't play football for UF and I wasn't in the marching band....

Last edited:

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
This board is full of them. . Most have never been on a football field other than marching in a band.

Guilty as charged.

Hence I do not join into arguments about routes, defensive alignments, shotgun vs under center, option packages, pulling guards, zone vs man-to-man, wheel routes, do we need a fullback, why aren't we running the wildcat, pro-style quarterbacks, dive plays, and "what we shoulda done when..."

That's what I come here for - :grouphug:
Everything I know about Gator football I learned on GatorChatter! (and GSMB) :dance:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
that thread truly was Hall of Fame. I forgot how much jmsk, jr. loved him some Butters.

That was a bromance.

No wonder he is angry. you people threatened Butters and ran him off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely did sex on the Gator head, 50 yard line, but, I didn't play football for UF and I wasn't in the marching band....
On the field? I thought in the stadium was good.

of course the stadium (and the Odome) was open all the time then and there were almost always a few couples wandering around. I figure plenty of people can say the same.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's Official. Sas is the only poster qualified to give his opinion.
nyep.gif

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On the field? I thought in the stadium was good.

of course the stadium (and the Odome) was open all the time then and there were almost always a few couples wandering around. I figure plenty of people can say the same.
Definitely on the field. Could never get the O'Dome. Every time we tried someone walked in on us no matter what time of the day, night, early morning.

We did get the pitchers mound, Library East and West, Marston Science Library... It was awesome my girlfriend's best friend went to Duke and they would compete to see who could have sex at the best campus locations. Strangely, the night we had sex on the 50 yard line there were several other couple having sex but, not on the 50...

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man I totally forgot about that Poll thread. That shyt is gold! I didn’t get ten post in before I started laughing out loud. :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Definitely on the field. Could never get the O'Dome. Every time we tried someone walked in on us no matter what time of the day, night, early morning.
The O-dome roof was where you wanted to go............I got on top one time...........not for the dirty deed though

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If you need hindsight to realize weve made terrible hires this decade, you are far from a genius.

You probably get a special seat on the bus just for you and your friends.
my immediate reaction to every hire since 2010 was "what??? you fckin kidding me?!?!?!"

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict anyone who says "did sex" probably isn't known for a bunch of sexing.:lol:

I’ve had sex in several places in G-Ville...just not at BHG....it was an F and not a Gator Head in my day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.