Holy Crap! The UT University President did this?

beteez

[video=youtube;XAzI8cT29HU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAzI8cT29HU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

C

Clayton Aldridge

That's awesome haha. UT finally gets to a bowl game. Bless their hearts.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Shows how desperate and down things are at UT if you do that for the Taxslayer Bowl. Next they'll be giving out free tax returns.

BoomTown

Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
TN G8tr;n127914 said:
Shows how desperate and down things are at UT if you do that for the Taxslayer Bowl. Next they'll be giving out free tax returns.

My immediate thought too. Went over to Chugger Nation to see what they thought and came across this gem:
https://twitter.com/vol_football/sta...48295513935873
JONES (Re: Iowa) : I really, really respect the job Coach (Ferentz) has done.They are a program we model ourselves after. I have watched them from afar

Best reply: "Not coach speak. Butch is desperate to turn us into a perennial middling 7-5 Big 12 snoozefest."

That would actually be quite an improvement, so I can see why the Prez is so happy.

playzwtrux

Wait,... what?
definitely shot that video just to add the bowl name in the title. would've been the same if there were going to the toilet bowl, oops they already live there.

SavannahGator

Behind Enemy Lines
Have fun now Vols, because you still can't spell Tennessee without TEN, as in TEN in a row. And next year in The Swamp, Coach Mac will make it ELEVEN in a row.

itsgr82bag8r

Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
SavannahGator;n127970 said:
Have fun now Vols, because you still can't spell Tennessee without TEN, as in TEN in a row. And next year in The Swamp, Coach Mac will make it ELEVEN in a row.

We've reached a point where they typically can't count that high......no more fingers & toes.

itsgr82bag8r

Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
2139235_o.gif

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
itsgr82bag8r;127978 said:
We've reached a point where they typically can't count that high......no more fingers & toes.
You should see me count to 21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.