Home Field Advantage

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is where we benefit from being a ****ty road team along with the cocks.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I’d question Alabama at #12. Seems low. But I’m pretty sure most everybody heading to play them stops the buses at the state line to take a piss. Us at #2 kinda surprised me given our little spell of mediocrity, the Swamp can still be pretty vicious. I used think LSU was pretty tough, but went out there 30 something years ago and what I found was the biggest collection of drunks and gamblers with the greatest tailgates I ever saw.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
His math logic for the list is ridiculous, but I did laugh that Texas A&M actually has a better record on the road than at home. That's hilarious. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the-wizard-of-oz-wizard-of-oz.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I guess I’d question Alabama at #12. Seems low
Last time I went on the road for a game was at bama. They beat us 31-3. When the game is over the entire stadium joins together to holler "hey gators, hey gators, we just kicked your ass." Their fans ragged on us all the way back to the bus saying my ass should hurt and get on the bus and go home and dont come back. Then they ganged up on the bus and made it rock. A real nice gameday experience.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last time I went on the road for a game was at bama. They beat us 31-3. When the game is over the entire stadium joins together to holler "hey gators, hey gators, we just kicked your ass." Their fans ragged on us all the way back to the bus saying my ass should hurt and get on the bus and go home and dont come back. Then they ganged up on the bus and made it rock. A real nice gameday experience.
I never said they served tea and crumpets. I can’t stand ‘em, but a lot of winning will make you cocky and I don’t begrudge them for that. Hoping we rise back to that competitive level.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Our home field advantage has slid with our general slide. As we improve it will be stronger.

Not surprised that Ut’s isn’t special, and LSU’s doesn’t live up to the hype.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
A while back I dreaded going to Aub. Then it was a mix of dang good teams and rabid fans.

Same for LSU, all though we went thru a spell when the visiting team coming out on top

Remember going to Miss St and getting waxed a few times

The SWAMP can Rock and Roll with the best, can be manic and magic at times.

Like ol Toby Keith said we ain’t as good as we once was but we can be as good every now and then as we ever was.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Add in some rock tossing and this sounds like every highschool football game in North Florida in the 70's.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Remember a night game at Auburn probably 20 years ago when they would play loud ,blasting ,Booming music when we had the ball right up to the point where our QB was getting set And trying to call the play.
Bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.