Hope For Saturday

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Because I have faith in the coaching staff's ability to assess QBs and I know what kind of trash is 5th string at Vandy.

I find it odd, Turk, that you were a deadender with Will Dawgshiiit but now are negative about this coaching staff.

Wrong conclusion, again.

How does asking a poster to explain a blanket statement
, "they aren't stupid" equate to being negative about the staff?

I'm happy with the unexpected results this year but I think the sample size is way to small to make any observation other than "I think we are moving in a good direction"!

*I guess deadender should be defender, at least that makes sense.

Mushy is the past and if you want to live there, that's ok with me, but don't expect me to roll around in the mud with you.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hard to believe we don't have a qb on this team that we coulda beat fau in regulation. That was a bad team. It would be like Idaho taking us to ot. I don't understand how law wouldn't let us enjoy any win with driskel in the game but he'll defend treon to the death.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand how law wouldn't let us enjoy any win with driskel in the game but he'll defend treon to the death.
If I could, I'd make you sit by and watch Lil Driskel for the next six years tossing six turnovers per game just like Big Bro.

It was fun watching Lil Driskelin give us the win last week.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mushy is the past and if you want to live there, that's ok with me, but don't expect me to roll around in the mud with you.
You still wear Dawgchump underwear, don't you?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Mac is caught between a rock and hard place re: Treon and the O line. Additionally they have spent a lot of 'blood and treasure" trying to coach Treon up. Call it pig headed or just hopeful that Treon will get it.
Treon must have a very fragile psyche if the coaches were unwilling to give someone else a few snaps at the end of the UGA game or play someone else for most of the FAU game. There has to be an official 2nd string QB on the team right? Does anybody know who that is?
What pisses me off about Treon is that he begged to play QB even though smarter coaches wouldn't take him as a QB. He pouted when he did't start earlier in the season. And now when given the chance, when the throws are there and the receivers open he is too scared to pull the trigger. He's shat his pants.
Mac may be forced to start him for the next two games but I hope we get to see someone else in the bowl game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since Treon cannot possibly benefit from watching his own film, maybe Mac
should have him watching film of Wayne Peace, Kerwin Bell, Shane Mathews,
as a source of how it can be done ?

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Treon is the best we have, unfortunately. We need a QB bad. Looks like we are starting all over again at this position next year. Can't wait till we find success here at that position. Sad at a school like ours.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Turk, I think its easy to see this staff isnt stupid without explaining how I know it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Love hearing the late Jim Finch when the Gators ran on the field......

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Both teams absolutely loaded with future NFL stars, Charley Pell's 1983 team wiped the floor with the Clowns. This team featured the Great Wall of Florida and the following year won UF's first SEC championship. Check the size of the lineman playing.

Awesome. I was about 9 or 10 years old and at that game and the monsoon in 84 at doak the joke

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Same record as this year with a harder schedule and worse coaching staff, so yes.

11 wins = a very good year. And it ended with a serious pounding of the Noles. Hair-pulling wins are still wins. If you saw critical flaws that spelled Muschamp's doom, good for you. But if you can't enjoy an 11-win season, what are you really about?

SEC Championship = great year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope for today : Treon has an epiphany, no more cacophony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator