Hot? Or not?

bradgator2

Rioting
Lifetime Member
Swamp Queen;n231365 said:
It's so awesome being a woman in this world.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
CapitalGator02;n231395 said:
The irony is that most of us commenting in these threads are probably fat, middle-aged dudes and the subjects of these threads would only look at us if were involved in a 15 car pile-up.
I assumed that was a given.

Willis does look trashy though.

WillGetIn

Stalker
Law98gator;n232068 said:
I assumed that was a given.

Willis does look trashy though.

Two things...

The trashy look is a lot of what makes her hot... We guys know what we want in the bedroom. The question is, can she make a good ham sammich? I bet McCarthy can make a good ham sammich.... She prolly makes a 6 foot long every day.

Secondly, I might be middle-aged ( is 50 middle-aged?). But I ain't fat and bet that I can run faster and farther than most on this board....

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Ok, let's start adding some more people to this thread. Queenie, you're welcome to add guys if you like but I don't anticipate many responses......except maybe from T-Rex.

The AT&T girl...

This-iPhone-6-mind-reader-commercial-from-AT-T-is-funny-or-creepy-or-both.jpg

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
divits;n232333 said:
Ok, let's start adding some more people to this thread. Queenie, you're welcome to add guys if you like but I don't anticipate many responses......except maybe from T-Rex.

The AT&T girl...

She's cute, but she reminds me of my sister. I'd have a drink with her, but I'd have to pass.

G 2

Gator Great
Lifetime Member
divits;n232333 said:

The AT&T girl...

One from Game of Thrones

Ygritte_Promotional.jpg

AlexDaGator

The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
She looks like your sister because the ad campaign wanted her to look like the fresh-faced girl next door.

She can look like this too:

afa711604a51ace7e196ed150ce6e51b.jpg

It's not real. None of it is real. It's all hair, makeup, push-up-cups, and photoshop.

Alex.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
im not a fan of that office girl, her face looks weird to me. i do however find lilly from at&t strangely arousing... and the girl just above is quite nice as well :)

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
WillGetIn;n232281 said:
The trashy look is a lot of what makes her hot... We guys know what we want in the bedroom.

There is more than 1 type of trashy my friend, and you are correct in that one type is that trashy/slutty/sexy look that makes you feel like they are a dirty girl and would be down for anything. That type of trashy is a good trashy.

However, Rumer Willis has a different kind - white trashy. The kind where she just looks straight out the trailer park. Trashy tattoos on chicks can be sexy too, if they are in the right locations - small of the back, upper hip, or low on the abdomen. The key is to draw your eyes to a region associated with sex or sensuality; an area mostly off limits unless you are hooking it up. Once again, this chick strikes out looking. There aint nothing sexy about large black and white tatts on a girl's shoulder that appear as though they were done in prison with a sharpie and a straightened paper clip.

Rumer Willis = FAIL :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator