Houston ends Louisville's title hopes!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Either Louisville O-line is worse than anything in football, or Houston's D-line is monstrous. When I went to bed Jackson was sacked at least 10 times and he was still running for his life.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ACC isn't out of playoff, as long as Clemson doesn't crap the bed again, they are in.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're a little judgemental, there. That's innate racism. There's no tangible evidence to accurately support your claim, but you present it in a fashion that implies it's factual. If guys with lower arm tattoos fail, it's because they just weren't any good or in a bad situation. I'm sure you're a smart person. From what I see, most of the ones without lower arm tats are bums too. This is why black people, in general, struggle in this society. Let his play stand for itself. Don't try to pigeon-hole the guy based on your skewed opinions. He didn't play well. Denigrate him for that. There's plenty of successful people, of all races, with lower arm tattoos. Hopefully I'm not disrespecting you by informing you of this. I'm not trying to call you a racist. I don't know you. But you're being very insensitive with your remarks.
wtf? tats are racist?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
...this is the new racism. That is, people can label anything racist and can claim to be offended about anything mentioned.... creates their own offensive mindset.

So right, DGDad. Enough snowflakes can create an avalanche.
Here's CNN -- first, I give ya'll the info-gist their hot-air was swirling on the media mountaintop.
They were launching a snowslide on us that the FBI crime data was "wrong-by-bias" as to who
they attributed to be the drivers of lawless, murderous peril ?? CNN was against data.

Now here's their Headlined 3-word conclusion, their "quotable quote" = Math is racist !

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So right, DGDad. Enough snowflakes can create an avalanche.
Here's CNN -- first, I give ya'll the info-gist their hot-air was swirling on the media mountaintop.
They were launching a snowslide on us that the FBI crime data was "wrong-by-bias" as to who
they attributed to be the drivers of lawless, murderous peril ?? CNN was against data.

Now here's their Headlined 3-word conclusion, their "quotable quote" = Math is racist !

You are correct.

During the last few months on several occasions I have heard someone recite crime statistics only to have another person label his words racist.
How can stating facts be racist?
If the person added his own take on why the stats are what they are, that could be racist but stating facts you don't like does not make them racist.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
You're a little judgemental, there. That's innate racism. There's no tangible evidence to accurately support your claim, but you present it in a fashion that implies it's factual. If guys with lower arm tattoos fail, it's because they just weren't any good or in a bad situation. I'm sure you're a smart person. From what I see, most of the ones without lower arm tats are bums too. This is why black people, in general, struggle in this society. Let his play stand for itself. Don't try to pigeon-hole the guy based on your skewed opinions. He didn't play well. Denigrate him for that. There's plenty of successful people, of all races, with lower arm tattoos. Hopefully I'm not disrespecting you by informing you of this. I'm not trying to call you a racist. I don't know you. But you're being very insensitive with your remarks.

Put on your big girl panties - you race-baiting pussy

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Feelin Bad about your tats?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be honest right now. If Lamar Jackson doesn't turn out to be a successful NFL QB, it'll be because his skill set and body type aren't made for the NFL, not because he has sleeve tattoos.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be honest right now. If Lamar Jackson doesn't turn out to be a successful NFL QB, it'll be because his skill set and body type aren't made for the NFL, not because he has sleeve tattoos.
The tat was not given as a reason for poor performance. The 'decision' to get a lower arm tat however was as an indicator of inability to make good decisions. But you knew that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When the tattoo fad finally fades away (and it will), there are going to be some very sorry people with a lot of regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.