How in the name of sweet baby Jesus was Brady able to throw a properly inflated ball?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the rain no less! Imagine if he had deflated the footballs....what would the score have been? 1000 to nothing? BTW he was a couple throws shy of tying the single game record of 22 straight completions. Now THIS is a man who needs any edge he can get because he's obviously barely hanging on.

Refreshing to see the crowd taunting the absent Roger "don't call me stupid" Goodell. Assclown.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n276054 said:
In the rain no less! Imagine if he had deflated the footballs....what would the score have been? 1000 to nothing? BTW he was a couple throws shy of tying the single game record of 22 straight completions. Now THIS is a man who needs any edge he can get because he's obviously barely hanging on.

Refreshing to see the crowd taunting the absent Roger "don't call me stupid" Goodell. Assclown.

Spot on....

Brady will probably be cut soon!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, I watched it from home like Goodell did, too. :lol:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n276077 said:
To be fair, I watched it from home like Goodell did, too. :lol:
I wanna know why Roethlisberger got 6 games and Brady only got 4.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pats offense looked good last night. They will only get better once they get all their players back.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was absolutely brilliant. And this with a bunch of misfits on offense, aside from Gronk. Hell, their starting RB wasn't even in the league last year. Only the Pats can pull that kind of stuff off.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276102 said:
He was absolutely brilliant. And this with a bunch of misfits on offense, aside from Gronk. Hell, their starting RB wasn't even in the league last year. Only the Pats can pull that kind of stuff off.

Thus, just one of the reasons they are hated by the rest of the league. Me, I love it, they just plug somebody in and go kick butt.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276102 said:

Best Scouting department in the league.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
What game were all you watching? This is what I saw.

B7_BVQwCEAEtIg6.jpg

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n276054 said:

Yes, it is truly a miracle, given every ounce makes such a profound difference in the ability to throw and the outcome of the games..

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only logical answer is that he's used to handling balls.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I'm a Fins fan so I hate the Pats. With that said, Brady is brilliant in the pocket and some of the throws he makes are beyond perfect. He always knows where to go with the ball. Very impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.