Votes: 61 27.7%
  • 55-64

Votes: 38 17.3%
  • 65+

Votes: 31 14.1%

• Total voters

Swampy!

Aug 3, 2018
I don't want to reveal my age. But I will tell you that I plan to run for President of the Condo Association for Del Boca Vista Phase III next year.

Jun 2, 2015
Old enough to have become a "great" grandmother this year. When you reach a certain age in life, you don't care who knows how old you are, you are just delighted to awaken every morning!!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What is the lie? Younger claiming older or vice versa? Looking at the results I was really surprised. I thought the majority would be the youngest brackets. I always assumed the trash talking, name calling types could be explained as young dudes who are still in that mode. 20 year olds calling 20 year olds names is basically the norm and virtually expected. I find it odd that it might be the 50 and 60 year olds doing so.
let it go.......................

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
An old question about age from my childhood. We learned it 3rd grade.
How old is she now,
Billy Boy, Billy Boy?
How old is she now,
Charming Billy?
Three times six and four times seven,
Twenty-eight and eleven,
She's a young thing
And cannot leave her mother.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
It would be fascinating to see this distribution on, say, Swamp Gas. Wonder if the “differences” are a generational thing?
Just from personal observation when I used to post there, I would think the base is generally skewed younger than here. There were some good ones over there from a wide range of ages but the maturity level overall seemed to trend downward the last several years.....at least IMO.

Hence---I don't go over there anymore and much prefer this place.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just from personal observation when I used to post there, I would think the base is generally skewed younger than here. There were some good ones over there from a wide range of ages but the maturity level overall seemed to trend downward the last several years.....at least IMO.

Hence---I don't go over there anymore and much prefer this place.

You think the maturity level is higher here?

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator