I can name that tune…

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
And FTR, Jens Lekman was not a serious post, but kind of... I actually like the song because I saw him play in a bar in Europe (great bar guy, he's really funny and plays/talks to the crowd), but in terms of "first notes effect," Son #1 absolutely f'n HATES this song (for like 15 years now!) and sometimes, I'll call him just to play the opening notes and get the desired reaction! :lol:
As long as it gets the desired reaction.
Shake it Off by Taylor Swift is the one that gets our daughter every time. :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The opening to this song definitely makes me want to turn up the speakers to ten, err eleven. But then he starts singing and I turn them down to one - or skip to the next song. Simple riff, but it just sounds cool to me.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I suspect that I am the worst offender of the "scrolling through a thread, reply to a post before continuing through all posts, continue to scroll, then 'ah, schit!'" and have to delete said post!
Yeah, but I'm too lazy to go back and delete a post unless it's really embarrassing (even by the standards of my usual posts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.