I guess we dun peed our pants?

GrumpyGator

Oct 2, 2016
You know I'm freaking 64yrs old and this Bullshyt coming out of Looser U has me wanting to put on the pads again. I always loved it going into a game against a smirky, cocky, asshat team. Motivated me beyond my limited skill level and more often than not gave us an edge that turned the table. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not delusionally expecting our Gators to win but something deep inside is churning with those wonderful remembrances of wiping that sht eating grin off of someone's face. No, I'm not expecting it but I sure won't be surprised if we take one away from an over-confident bunch of turds.

And then there's this quote from Jalen Tabor, when asked if the Gators are scared:

“I don't think we're scared. It says something about somebody who is going in someone else's neighborhood when you're supposed to come to our neighborhood and fight. I don't see how that is scared at all. You're going into the enemy territory. So, I mean, but we might be, though, if that's what they think, I guess.”

That last sentence is the perfect answer and I hope that something nasty is hidden in those words!
Go Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looking for a miracle!

I'm in....

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give it to you grumpy, you called it!

:stars:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator